PDA

View Full Version : FXR Bike Forums

FX
03-16-2004, 04:38 PM
After looking around and finding a group of us with FXR's have no place to post or discuss our rides we're considering an FXR section here at RiderInfo.com.

We have great bikes and should have our own great place as well...Any input?

Thanks!

asmc_ringo
04-02-2004, 09:15 PM
Smeg,,
Sounds like a good idea to me,,,im all for it
RINGO

FX
04-02-2004, 09:54 PM
Smeg,,
Sounds like a good idea to me,,,im all for it
RINGO

This didn't get the response I expected or I was too impatient. The Service Forums your see now were the FXR forums, but I made them general to get more folks to post.

You can pretty much count on me steering alot of posts toward the FXR since that's what I have though.

What do ya think?

tiresmoke
07-04-2004, 09:55 AM
o/k, if the "FXR" guys get thier own forum, then all 3 of us still riding on a "FX" are gonna want one!

FX
07-04-2004, 10:31 AM
o/k, if the "FXR" guys get thier own forum, then all 3 of us still riding on a "FX" are gonna want one!

That was an idea I kicked around for about a week. In the end I thought it would be better to just have a general bike forum.

jman
07-05-2004, 12:16 PM
If the fx and fxr folks get a forum , then should'nt each model, sportsters, baggers, etc. all have their own forums as well?

I would'nt think that we would want anyone feeling left out, or thinking that our forum is becomming eleteist.

Just my 2 cents worth

FX
07-05-2004, 01:04 PM
If the fx and fxr folks get a forum , then should'nt each model, sportsters, baggers, etc. all have their own forums as well?

I would'nt think that we would want anyone feeling left out, or thinking that our forum is becomming eleteist.

Just my 2 cents worth

That's exactly why there's a general bike forum.