PDA

View Full Version : How many tattoos do you have and where are they?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

FX
02-08-2004, 03:31 AM
Everyone remembers their first tattoo and how you feel like you want another one as soon as the first is done. So how many more did you get? Anyone got a tat in an unusual place?

Bubbz3
02-11-2004, 03:38 PM
Just one on my arm. Looks kind of like smeg's avatar. American Flag with Eagle head, it was a military thing back when I first got in.

FX
02-11-2004, 03:54 PM
I got a Lion on my chest. On my back is a Big Lizard and a Memorial Tat.

CoolBabe
02-17-2004, 08:30 PM
I got a dragonfly on my back right at the base of my neck and I have my tounge peirced. There are more tats to come but I am not getting anymore peircings cause quite frankly I dont know where to put them.

scooterlover
02-18-2004, 12:50 PM
My first was on my upper thigh. A sliver of moon with a fairy blowing dust in the wind, with my name underneath mostly because i can never find my name on anything! My second (three weeks later) was a tribal heart with a yellow rose, it's on my left butt cheek, my third is an "ankh" on the top of my foot. That hurt worse than childbirth, but then i have no meat on the top of my foot. My 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th, trip to the tatt house consisted of working on a back piece, actually my entire right shoulder, it started as a tribute to my grandmother who passed away, and i got a little carried away. It is tribal art, flowers, and vines with thorns that wraps a bit down my arm. And the last one i got at thanksgiving, is a wierd little chick with a wand and some star dust flying. it's a friend thing.................:0)~

FX
02-18-2004, 03:11 PM
Cool, sounds like you really got addicted to um. Bet they look nice too.

Welcome to riderinfo!

Gumbo
02-18-2004, 05:50 PM
Lets see st. of Fl.with a Rebel flag color.Of corse my cock that hangs below my knee.A barbwire band on arm. A steel looking eagle on a full back .Damn that was rough.

Thor
02-18-2004, 06:07 PM
golden dragon baby emerging from an egg on my butt. My daughter's a golden dragon and I'm always draggin my ass

poncho
02-19-2004, 07:24 PM
H.D. Tat on my right arm

MkePmr
02-27-2004, 11:46 AM
I have a Sailfish swimming down my left bicep

Springerick
02-29-2004, 09:26 AM
Skulls 7 so far both upper arms want more
Like tribal and celtic desines

TYFXR
04-08-2004, 10:19 AM
I have 1 on the inside of my right bicep. It is of the sun and the horizon.

wyldekard
05-21-2004, 12:08 PM
I have six so far. One on each upper arm. One on each side of my chest. One on my upper right leg and one on my upper right hip.

LOADED
05-21-2004, 12:39 PM
i,ve got one on my arm of toni the tiger it came free in a box of corn flakes :bike:

MannyDeuce
07-29-2004, 06:44 AM
Left arm, tribal band. Right arm, RIP tat. and my upper, upper back rite under my neck, I'm sporting a bat (similar to the Bacardi one)
Ride safe,
Manny

riceBurner
07-30-2004, 08:50 AM
left shoulder....2 great white sharks circling one another head to head.....base of my neck there is a cross formed by a snake with ivy surrounding it.

more 2 come someday!

Springerick
07-30-2004, 05:39 PM
5 Tattoos with 9 skulls The one on the inside of my forarm was tuff. Thought
my man went all the way through .

efren
07-30-2004, 06:43 PM
I have a gargoyle on one arm and a barbwire band on the other.

ptcroozerz
09-19-2004, 12:23 AM
:bonk: I call it Panther in the bush.
His butt & tail are on my left inner thigh, his torso is split in the "bush" so his head & front paws are just through the hairline with claws dragging leaving bloody scratch marks. Okay, yes it was a Whiskey induced idea! The other is on my right upper arm, and it's of a mexican guy taking a nap. He's got four fingers and six toes! Okay, yes, the artist was buzzed this time! I wanted one more, pretty extensive too. I'm a truck driver and I wanted on my back shoulder the back side of a Kenworth cab and wheels looking like it busted into the skin, while on my chest the front end ripping out through my skin, blood dripping, etc. with a banner saying "...that damned ol' Road-eo", incorporating over the road and Garth Brooks' song since I like country music. Too elaborate and expensive so I'll settle for the engraving on the ring from Lord of the Rings in the Elven script it was written in going across my butt!

panheader
09-19-2004, 05:57 AM
Just 2...a caricature of a panhead motor on my right upper arm with my engine serial # under it, and a harley bar and shield logo with the word "panhead" instead of "harley davidson" on my left upper arm.