PDA

View Full Version : Hello, bikers, check out my new creation for bikes!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Terri
02-08-2004, 07:10 PM
Hi, I'm new on here, but not new in the customising world , been an airbrush artist for many, many years! See me on hotrodder.com/AwesomeAirbrush. Just recently drifted toward customizing bikes as that seems to be where it is at nowdays. We've had several Harlleys all chopped.
Just got tired of my usual airbrushing and decided to do something new with it. I've invented and patented new 3-Deminsional High-Rise Fuel Tanks, not stick-on or weld-ons but sculpted design that is molded right into the your Tanks!!! I can sculpt and mold any design you choose right into your tank, (or order new tanks/fenders for you and design them). They are way too cool! Enless flowing work of YOUR CHOICE molded permanently into your tank.
Your bike is then your own one-of-a-kind work of art!! Nothing else like it on the road.
Can mail pictures to anyone, and new pictures on the way of tribal design tanks.
Make your bike proud and design yours now!!!! \
By the way, this is a product of a LADY biker who was raised in the chop shops and inherited the custom fever. Would love to get feedback on what the rest of you think about my new idea. And..glad to meet you all!!!

FX
02-09-2004, 02:15 PM
Will you be posting any pics of these molded tanks soon?

argo
02-10-2004, 05:17 PM
Got me curious? Send some pic's Argo

poncho
03-16-2004, 05:58 PM
Pic's, pic's!!

radar_indy
03-31-2004, 01:08 PM
Terri,
I am getting ready to replace the peanut (2.2 gal) tank on my 883 with a 3.3 gal. I purchased a new tank and am looking for someone to paint it. Thinking about an old style Easy Rider style (stars and stripes). I want to consider having the fenders done also. Any thoughts. I am located in the Midwest (Indianapolis). You can email me at radar_indy@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Ron

Hi, I'm new on here, but not new in the customising world , been an airbrush artist for many, many years! See me on hotrodder.com/AwesomeAirbrush. Just recently drifted toward customizing bikes as that seems to be where it is at nowdays. We've had several Harlleys all chopped.
Just got tired of my usual airbrushing and decided to do something new with it. I've invented and patented new 3-Deminsional High-Rise Fuel Tanks, not stick-on or weld-ons but sculpted design that is molded right into the your Tanks!!! I can sculpt and mold any design you choose right into your tank, (or order new tanks/fenders for you and design them). They are way too cool! Enless flowing work of YOUR CHOICE molded permanently into your tank.
Your bike is then your own one-of-a-kind work of art!! Nothing else like it on the road.
Can mail pictures to anyone, and new pictures on the way of tribal design tanks.
Make your bike proud and design yours now!!!! \
By the way, this is a product of a LADY biker who was raised in the chop shops and inherited the custom fever. Would love to get feedback on what the rest of you think about my new idea. And..glad to meet you all!!!

Terri
03-31-2004, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE=smeg]Will you be posting any pics of these molded tanks soon I hope to do so, have tried, but your service wouldn't take my photos for some reason and I've had a hard time trying to get them on the forum. TERRI

Terri
03-31-2004, 06:44 PM
Yes, I'm going to try to send in the photos again, have been in Daytona for awhile and am a bit behind, thank for the interest!!! TERRI[COLOR=DarkOrange]Please keep looking for them, will try to send them directly to you if you . COLOR]

FX
03-31-2004, 06:44 PM
Sorry about that. I had attachments off. You can post pics of 350x250 pixels up to 15360 bytes.

Thanks

Terri
03-31-2004, 06:51 PM
[FONT=Arial]Yes, am trying to get the photos to go through, sorry to be so slow, been in Bike Heaven, in Daytona for awhile and just catching up....Can send these directly to you if you wish, be glad to.......LET ME KNOW>>>>FONT]what is your email add?

Terri
03-31-2004, 06:56 PM
Sorry so late again, been in Daytona for awhile....getting those photos in quickly--trying to now, thanks for asking and keep up with me!!!!!
Pic's, pic's!!

Terri
03-31-2004, 07:09 PM
Poncho, so sorry about that, I had tried and something was wrong at Rider info that wouldn't allow me to send them, but Smeg is posting the photos personally, now. We got it fixed! So sorry again, I'm really behind because I've been in Daytona for awhile on business about our bikes and tanks... We build some really wild bikes, too, be looking for them on here in a few days... They will be listed by TERRI for Rough River Choppers!!!!!!

FX
03-31-2004, 08:26 PM
Here's a pic...

FX
03-31-2004, 08:31 PM
Side view...

Terri
04-02-2004, 09:41 PM
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE FLAME DESIGN OF TANKS! TERRIQUOTE=argo]Got me curious? Send some pic's Argo[/QUOTE]

Terri
04-02-2004, 09:44 PM
Poncho, the photos are on here now, of the Flamed design, but my designs are as endless as your mind is!!!! TERRI
Poncho, so sorry about that, I had tried and something was wrong at Rider info that wouldn't allow me to send them, but Smeg is posting the photos personally, now. We got it fixed! So sorry again, I'm really behind because I've been in Daytona for awhile on business about our bikes and tanks... We build some really wild bikes, too, be looking for them on here in a few days... They will be listed by TERRI for Rough River Choppers!!!!!!

FX
04-02-2004, 10:04 PM
Here's another molded tank view...

FX
04-02-2004, 10:09 PM
Here's one of Terri airbrushing the back of a Corvette...

FX
04-20-2004, 09:55 AM
Here are the pics of a finished bike with the molded detail and finished paint.

Terri
04-20-2004, 08:46 PM
Hi, me again... This is a bike we built ourselves-along with the tank. If anyone need their bikes rebuilt, chopped, etc., we'd be glad to discuss building yours. This one is my husband, Jim's latest from our Rough River Chopper Shop.

poncho
04-28-2004, 04:33 PM
keeping up with you! how was the trip.