PDA

View Full Version : Bikes And Women

LOADED
05-17-2004, 12:52 PM
DO You talk to Your bike like your Wife or talk to your wife Like she your bike. and witch da you prefer.

FX
05-17-2004, 12:55 PM
Ha ha, what a baited question...But I guess it depends on how luckey I feel that day which I do.

LOADED
05-17-2004, 01:37 PM
CARE TO GUESS WHERE THE BACKGROUND OF THIS PIC IS :bonk: I,LL GIVE YOU ONE HINT IT'S NOT FLORIDA :cow: :)

FX
05-17-2004, 01:41 PM
CARE TO GUESS WHERE THE BACKGROUND OF THIS PIC IS :bonk: I,LL GIVE YOU ONE HINT IT'S NOT FLORIDA :cow: :)

I see Cactus so it's not GA. :confused:

Must be AZ?

LOADED
05-17-2004, 02:09 PM
NOPE IT NOT GEORGIA THE BEUATY AND SOLO-TUDE OF UTAH :cow:

MAKE WISH YOU WERE THERE :headbange

gypsybrandysniffer
05-21-2006, 03:07 PM
This may not be the place to post this but I'm new on this forum and need a little info. My sister lives in Salt Lake, Utah and used to ride with a friend but he has passed away. She'd love to meet new people around her age that love to ride and get involved with riders again. She misses it because we live in Texas and are Gypsy MC and go to rallies all of the time and she really misses it. She's single and around 60 and loves to camp and get out and see the world. I told her I'd put the word out and try to get her some info on that area that she lives in. Can anybody help get me some info to pass on to her or refer me to someone? I know nothing about Utah area.