PDA

View Full Version : Become a RiderInfo.com Insider Today!

FX
02-09-2004, 09:10 PM
Anyone may join the Motorcycle Rider Info Forum for Free. Insider Memberships are optional and offer some enhanced features to use on the site. You can upgrade to an Insider Membership at anytime.

What Does an Insider Membership get you? Here's a list...

* A very cool Contributor Member Badge in your posts
* A User Definable Custom Title
* Forum Contributor designation displayed under your Title
* Custom Avatar up to 125x125 30Kb Vs Default Pic
* Custom signature for your Posts
* Up to 50 Photo Galleries with 75 Photos each
* Ability to Start Polls
* Ability to send up to 50 PM's at once Vs 1
* Ability to store 2000 PM's Vs 5
* Unlimited attachment storage
* Surf the Forums with less ads
* Post Events to the Calendar
* Set yourself Invisible while surfing the board

Other Features may be added in the future as they become available.

Above all you are helping keep the site running!

Get your One Year Donating Membership Status Now Using the Link Below for Only $25.00!

Members: Purchase Insider Membership! (http://www.riderinfo.com/forums/payments.php)

Registered members will be automatically upgraded to Insider Membership upon payment.

Payments are accepted through PayPal.

FX
02-09-2004, 09:11 PM
Here are the instructions for the usage of Insider Member Features.

Custom Title:
There is a default title under your name currently. As a Insider Member you can go to the user control panel edit profile screen and set your custom title to whatever you wish. Please be tasteful, titles will be screened.

Forum Contributor Designation
Forum Contributor designation displayed under your Title

Signature:
This is an area under your posts where as an Insider Member you can display a quote or saying or a picture if you wish. You set it in the user control panel edit profile screen also.

This is a picture that Insider Members can display under their name s and custom titles in posts. It can be changed at the bottom of the user control panel edit options screen. Avatars may be up to 30Kb in size and 125 pixels by 125 pixels.

Start Polls:
As a Insider Member you can start threads that contain polls to get the members point of view on something or a participation survey. When Starting a thread click the Start a Poll check box and enter the number of options you would like. The next screen will allow you to set up your question and the possible answers.

Send up to 50 PM's:
If you want to tell everyone in your group on riderinfo.com the same thing, as a Insider Member you can compose one PM and send it to up to 50 members at once. This can be handy for group announcements. Please don't abuse the PM system with SPAM.

Store up to 2000 PMs:
You'll need someplace to store the replies to those PMs, as an Insider Member you'd have plenty of room, 2000 PM's may be stored.

Upload attachments and pics:
Insider Members can upload and storage is unlimited!

Surf the Forums fewer ads:
As an Insider Member you'll immediately noticed certain ads disappear when you log into your Insider Member account. If you surf the Forums logged out you can see the ads if they interest you.

Private Insider Members Forum:
You have to be a Member to view and post in this forum, it is invisible to all outside users.

Use the Link in the post above to become a Insider Member today!

For more information Please see the F.A.Q. (http://www.riderinfo.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_new_faq_item)

Thank you for supporting RiderInfo.com!

FX
12-22-2004, 02:45 AM
Thanks to those of you that have helped support us. Your contributions help keep us open.

If you can help, please follow the links here... http://www.riderinfo.com/forums/payments.php

We also have paid sponsorships for your business.

Regards

FX
03-12-2005, 08:52 PM
Recently we have had a few new members join us and purchase Donating Memberships. Thanks a bunch folks!

Donating Members are those who's names show up in Blue.

FX
10-05-2005, 05:37 PM
Once again I'd like to thanks our forum contributors. We appreciate all of you!

steelhorse
04-24-2008, 11:06 PM
Anyone may join for Free! Insider Memberships are optional and offer some enhanced features to use on the site. You can upgrade to an Insider Membership at anytime.

What Does an Insider Membership get you? Here's a list...

* A very cool Contributor Member Badge in your posts
* A User Definable Custom Title
* Forum Contributor designation displayed under your Title
* Custom Avatar up to 115x115 20Kb Vs Default Pic
* Custom signature for your Posts
* Ability to Start Polls
* Ability to send up to 50 PM's at once Vs 1
* Ability to store 200 PM's Vs 5
* Unlimited attachment storage Vs. 5MB limit
* Access to a Private Donating Members only Forums
* Surf the Forums without ads
* Post Events to the Calendar
* Set yourself Invisible while surfing the board

Other Features may be added in the future as they become available.

Above all you are helping keep the site running!

Get your One Year Donating Membership Status Now Using the Link Below for Only $25.00!

Members: Purchase Insider Membership! (http://www.riderinfo.com/forums/payments.php)

Registered members will be automatically upgraded to Insider Membership upon payment.

Payments are accepted through PayPal.

Greg! You forgot the most important comment of all....."You" are supporting a site that "Really" care's and try's their best to help you in any way possible.

Take it from me...this site has some very helpful individual's that take the time to review the problems that you have and then post up solutions.

If you think I am kissing arse here...search my profile and see what I am talking about. I don't care about my status here.....what I care about is learning from and helping out a site that honestly has people that will help you in your time of need.

That's why I have become a "Contributor"

Lenny

rick miller
04-25-2008, 07:23 AM
To those of you that do not know. This site is for us, we are the ones that make it happen, without all of us together we would not have this to fall back on for HELP ON OUR RUNS -INFO ON OUR BIKES -OR GET TO MEET THE PEOPLE FROM OTHER PLACES, its good to know that this is ours for our use. THANKS RIDERINFO. So come on and join us to help make this our best site for the rider in you.

FX
04-25-2008, 01:01 PM
Thanks Lenny, we really appreciate the support. It's good to have ya on board.

Munky
04-25-2008, 04:40 PM
I really do appreciate all the help that I have received so far from members here! I'll be getting a membership when I get my first paycheck at my new job!

FX
06-17-2008, 01:03 AM
We changed the maximum number of photo galleries for Inside Members from 10 to 50 and from 50 photos to 75 photos per gallery.

Inside members can now have 125x125 avatars of up to 30kb.

Inside members will not see the double lined hover ads in posts any longer.

Inside members no longer see the ads up in the header on the top right.

Thanks for the support!

rick miller
06-17-2008, 04:49 AM
Thanks FX, I needed more room for pictures. Iill be posting more flixs real soon.