PDA

View Full Version : Terroist Alert

LOADED
05-26-2004, 03:46 PM
holyshit these people Look like people you would see everyday in america at malls,k-mart,walmart buses. anywhere they could be in the waffle house or a gas station be on the look-out Riders the Gov need your help. that being said don,t you fell safter now. my question is why are they not in jail or being question or looked for why do they need us to Find them? sound like they blew it again. :bonk: :headbange

LOADED
05-26-2004, 05:17 PM
IS THIS A POLITICAL PLOY THE BUSH ADM IS USEDING TO GET BACK SUPPORT FOR THE WAR AND INPROVED HIS APROVEL RATEING? READ THIS :bonk: www.yahoo.com

Attilio
05-26-2004, 07:36 PM
I agree! The timing is really in question. Keep them distracted, keep them scared! My daughter is in Irag as we speak (Marine). I know this is not a site for politics so I won't get into it Nevertheless, never be afraid to question why we are there and how many have to die. You CAN support the mwn and women in uniform and still think Bush is shameful. My bike keeps my mind off the reality of where my kid is every night.

wyldekard
05-26-2004, 11:12 PM
I agree! The timing is really in question. Keep them distracted, keep them scared! My daughter is in Irag as we speak (Marine). I know this is not a site for politics so I won't get into it Nevertheless, never be afraid to question why we are there and how many have to die. You CAN support the mwn and women in uniform and still think Bush is shameful. My bike keeps my mind off the reality of where my kid is every night.

I agree. The troops must be supported 100%. It's a different story for the fools that put them there in my opinion. This mess is rapidly turning into a Vietnam in the sand. Civilian Politicians should never be allowed to lead a war.

Terri
05-26-2004, 11:55 PM
Let's get real here, time to end it all and get us to hell home, let whatever happens to people like that just let it happen. We have some bad problems here at home to tend to, not someone else's.... I will pray for your daughter, Attilio.....