PDA

View Full Version : Sport Bikes are COOL

SportBikerDelma
06-11-2004, 12:34 PM
When I get on my Yamaha R1, I've got the world by it's tail. I've had many bikes, but this ones the best. I'm in Delaware and the upper end of Maryland's Eastern Shore. Anybody wanta go riding? Maybe a campout or something? Send a mesaage and we'll get together.

FX
06-11-2004, 12:40 PM
Sounds like fun. Welcome to RiderInfo. I'm not in that area, but there is probably some that is. Hope to see ya often.

riceBurner
06-11-2004, 02:21 PM
Im closer to ya than Smeg....but still a lil far for a ride

btw...R1's are nice bikes

SportBikerDelma
06-12-2004, 12:48 AM
Sounds like fun. Welcome to RiderInfo. I'm not in that area, but there is probably some that is. Hope to see ya often.
Been looking for a few cool friends to ride with. Ya might be a bit far away, but I could always put the old R1 in the Wells Cargo Cycle Wagon and head out to your part of paradise. Bet ya got some cool roads in your neck of the woods. Occasionally, I'll break out my "81 honda CBX for a little blasting around. Talk to ya again soon. George :bike: :bike: :moped:

SportBikerDelma
06-12-2004, 01:04 AM
Im closer to ya than Smeg....but still a lil far for a ride

btw...R1's are nice bikes
Thanks for the welcome. I've only been to W.Viginia a couple times. Mainly in the four wheel thing. Once to the Cass Railroad via 1975 Gold Wing pulling a Time Out camping trailer. Real cool roads. Can I now say I know someone from W.V.? Gotta a spare day or two to show a guy around your area? Hate to run the R1 that distance, it kills the tires running around the cities and interstates. But, put her in the Bike Trailer and transport to your area and she'd be ready to go play on those curvy roads. Just a thought. But, its a pleasure to get a message from ya. Talk to ya again soon, George :brew:

riceBurner
06-14-2004, 07:35 AM
Sure.....Id be glad to show ya around anytime. We have great roads for riding sport bikes. But with all of the rain we have had this month and last have really put the "marbles" into the mix...so I really havent been riding much yet.

You would be welcome to come for a weekend anytime and we could make a day of it....plus I have been looking for someone to go to track days with over the summer. Do you have leathers and your bike prepped for the track? Maybe we could make a weekend track day event?

SportBikerDelma
06-14-2004, 08:32 PM
:moped: We'll have to coordinate a weekend event. I need to know where exactly your at in WV , so I can take a look at the old map. What kind of a bike do you ride? My R1's crate stock 2000 model and I do wear a leather jacket. I guese I should wear more but that's me. I once sponsed a guy that ran flat track on a Bultaca I bought him a full set of leathers with my business name on the back. No tracks around here for road machines. Have you a GP or Roadrace track near you? My summers been pretty busy, in addition to the bikes and work I restore old wooden pleasure boats. In fact I have a boat show to attend, Fathers Day weekend in St.Michaels, Maryland. Are you sure it wouldn't be a problem some weekend to come over and go riding? That would really be cool.