Dyna TC88-2 Ignition

Pulls like a freight train , goes like a rocket

got 45mpg my first tank, a 5mpg increase over the Stage I 88 .. amazing

FX
03-20-2006, 08:54 AM
sounds very nice. enjoy it!

nidan
05-03-2006, 10:39 AM
After 1K miles , had her dyno tuned , runs smoother now and nice results.

nidan
05-03-2006, 10:55 AM

bufordtpisser
05-03-2006, 11:02 AM

100 x 100. That is some good numbers for any bike.

bigwater
05-03-2006, 12:09 PM
Very nice curve there. Man... Nice and smooth the whole way. Torque always seems to be the killer. Too flat in places, too steep in others. I'd be mighty proud of that build if I were you. You need to drag yourself up to my neck of the woods one day and lets hit the twisties. I'd love to take a look at your bike, and I know a engine builder who runs a shop in front of my house who would probably faint if he saw that dyno curve. I'm only 35-40 minutes from Buford... drag yer butt up here and let's go for a ride!

immortalbitch
05-03-2006, 12:15 PM
looks good and sounds like she is running great .... good luck!!! :)

FX
05-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Damn, nice job. Looks great!

nidan
05-03-2006, 06:23 PM
Hey Bigwater , I almost stopped by last time I was up . As soon as I get a free weekend We Will have to go for a scoot. I rode up to Blueridge on 60 always a nice ride. Sorry for the double dyno post .. my pc was bein a tad wierd

bigwater
05-03-2006, 10:01 PM
Dahlonega to Blueridge is a fantastic run. Lot's of sweepers, lot's of tight twisties, and just enough straight sections to stretch your legs a bit. A very nice ride. I usually get the Dahlonega to Blueridge (actually McCaysville/Copper Hill... a few miles further) ride in at least 10 or 12 times a year. I guide rafts commercially on the Ocoee, and take my bike as often as I can.

I'm working on a COOL graphic right now for Dale's store up in Suches... right on 180, the terminus of the Blood Mountain Cooler Run. We'll have to make the Cooler Run together sometime. I tell you what... the Dragon's Tail doesn't have shit on Wolf Pen Gap. I've riden them both, and 180 from Vogle State Park to Dale's is a MUCH better ride than 129 through Deal's Gap. No traffic, and no 18 wheelers coming head on at you in your lane.

Dale's is known as the "home of the wolf"... so we're doing a map of the cooler run, emphasizing Wolf Pen Gap, and dunking the Dragon in Lake Windfield Scott and making him wish he was home :)

nidan
05-08-2006, 10:35 AM
The Dragon is too well known , I still ride it once or twice a year , but agree there are many other great runs around the area .