PDA

View Full Version : Coyotes on 441 in Leesburg Florida

FX
06-14-2004, 11:18 PM
I rode into this place one afternoon for some cold ones with a friend some time ago. It's located in Leesburg on HWY 411 North, just south of Downtown. It's a good sized place with a big bar, big band area and dance floor, sitting room with tables and stools and two pool tables. The beer was cold and the service very good.

Saturday night I went there again. We had rode about 150 miles that day and I was showered and was fresh with a designated driver for the evening. We got there about 11:30 PM I guess.

The band rocked. The crowd was happening and folks were having a good time. We jumped in too. (My Driver likes playing pool.) The place is a full service bar. Everything ya could want is served there from what I could tell. There was plenty of staff to get the job done too, your glass won't stay empty long if ya want it full! The staff was very friendly as well.

If you're in the area and need a cold one, this place is biker friendly and has plenty of parking.

MFFM4LIFE
07-17-2004, 02:52 PM
Hey there Smeg,

Was this place south of Gator H-D on the same side of the road? I can't remember the name of it,but the lot was filled with bikes.

FX
07-17-2004, 04:41 PM
It's North of Gator on the North bound side of the road. Like your leaving Gator an going into town.