PDA

View Full Version : check this out guys!!!

NannyRidingWind
04-03-2006, 01:36 AM
Okay First of all i DID NOT take my trike on this trip. The mountains are a little tough and i didn't feel i had enough experience this year! BUT i have to share this with you guys anyway. Every year we get together with some friends and head out to MEXICO. IT IS AN AWESOME RIDE!!!! The mountains, the scenery, the partying...it's just all an unforgetable experience. The BEST part is the time we spend with a great bunch of people and of course the incredible scenery and food!! Every year, new people join us so we pretty much get reaquainted the first day. From then on, it's like we've known each other for years!!! This year we were 19 bikes. IT'S AWESOME, TRUST ME! AND IF ANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US NEXT YEAR-YOU'RE WELCOME. WE HAD RIDERS FROM TEXAS, MINNESOTA, WISCONSIN THIS YEAR!!! We did almost 1800 miles and saw the most beautiful sights! The beer was ice cold and the food was great too! I'll try to share some pics, just let me know if any of you are interested for next year and you'll of course know how to reach me!

NannyRidingWind
04-03-2006, 01:41 AM
Here's a picture of our group in Mexico. There's some people missing but as you can see we were the perfect number of bikers. Most of the bikes were Harley's, but we had some yamahas, goldwingers, hondas as well. We also take another trip every year to the Texas Hill Country the day after Thanksgiving or the evening of thanksgiving, depending on when most of us want to make it. I personally like to take off RIGHT AFTER thanksgiving dinner!! lol I LOVE THIS RIDE AS WELL. I'll send some pics of those as well but here is another one from Mexico.