PDA

View Full Version : New 8 Ball

chaos62
07-16-2006, 07:49 AM
I put a down payment on a new 8 Ball yesterday, and I pick the bike up next Saturday. Finely I will be back riding by next weekend. Will post pics when I get them.

FX
07-16-2006, 09:12 AM
That is great news. Congrats!

We'll look forward to the pics. I bet I'll know by the grin on your face which person in the pics is you.

JFN
07-16-2006, 11:36 AM
Congrats on the new bike. :clap:

chaos62
08-03-2006, 10:32 PM
: :woohoo: :smoking: : I picked up my new Vegas 8-ball on 7/21. I had the dealer install the stage one kit and foward controls. And this time no loans I saved up all year and paid cash. The people at Southern California Motorcycles in Brea, CA. were great to deal with. I am hoping to have the bike ready for Daytona in march. I am trying to get a friend from work to go with me couse I tend to get distracted by bright and shiney objects and g-d knows where I will end up.

chaos62
08-03-2006, 10:55 PM
Here is my new bike

FX
08-03-2006, 10:58 PM
That is one super nice motorcycle!

chaos62
08-03-2006, 11:11 PM
Thankyou, I am EXTREMELY happy with this bike. Going to go look at some saddlebags for her this weekend.

FX
08-03-2006, 11:19 PM
That picture got me thinking about trade in value. I would love to get one. hehe

aja
08-04-2006, 08:28 AM
: :woohoo: :smoking: : I picked up my new Vegas 8-ball on 7/21. I had the dealer install the stage one kit and foward controls. And this time no loans I saved up all year and paid cash. The people at Southern California Motorcycles in Brea, CA. were great to deal with. I am hoping to have the bike ready for Daytona in march. I am trying to get a friend from work to go with me couse I tend to get distracted by bright and shiney objects and g-d knows where I will end up.

Paying in cash is such a wonderful feeling, isn't it? Great looking bike!

Watch out for those bright and shiney objects.

bufordtpisser
08-04-2006, 10:33 AM
Here is my new bike

I don't know if I like it, but I definately do not dislike it. There are parts of the bike that I think have the styling just perfect, and then there are parts that I just think look out of place. I do believe that your bike is one of the nicest that I have seen so far. Congrats on the new bike. And the saving up the cash thing is so much fun when you actually get to have the thing in your posession that you scrimped and saved so hard for. Again congrats on the purchase of a class A ride.

diomedes770
08-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Very nice bike, really like the black on the engine and lower forks. I am sure you are going to get alot of people checking it out. Great choice.

bigwater
08-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Thankyou, I am EXTREMELY happy with this bike. Going to go look at some saddlebags for her this weekend.I sincerely hope you cannot find any saddlebags for that bike. Seriously. It would be a terrible shame to hide those sweet lines with saddlebags.