PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Hard Bags

Spike
09-15-2004, 11:01 PM
Im looking for a used set of hard saddlebags, any condition, to fix up, paint and put on. I can fabricate a mounting system for it if necessary. If you have an old set just laying around gathering dust and its reasonably priced I'd be interested...Thanx

FX
09-16-2004, 07:25 AM
Im looking for a used set of hard saddlebags, any condition, to fix up, paint and put on. I can fabricate a mounting system for it if necessary. If you have an old set just laying around gathering dust and its reasonably priced I'd be interested...Thanx

Gumbo is in the process of replacing the hard bags on his FL. I'll ask if the old ones are gonna be for sale.

Spike
09-17-2004, 02:03 PM
Gumbo is in the process of replacing the hard bags on his FL. I'll ask if the old ones are gonna be for sale.
Cool....I dont have an FL, but I bet with a bit of fabrication (and turn signal relocation) they might work...lol

shanana
10-13-2004, 01:35 PM
Cool....I dont have an FL, but I bet with a bit of fabrication (and turn signal relocation) they might work...lol
Thread,dont sweat the soft bags,the only thing thats important is the penis (lol)just kidding could'nt stop laughing when i read your add. :titty: Good luck finding hard balls i mean baggs

shanana
10-13-2004, 01:42 PM
Fire, dont sweat the soft baggs the most important thing is a hard penis.(lol)just kidding couldnt stop laughing when i read your add,good luck finding hard balls i mean baggs :titty: