PDA

View Full Version : site

scooterlover
02-18-2004, 06:34 PM
:bonk: :smeg.... I can barely read the print on this web page. I know i know, i'm ALMOST old!! The rest of the stuff on my computer is readable so i'm wondering if it's on this site only? any advise or directions you can give me to "darken" up the page would be appreciated.
scooterlover

FX
02-18-2004, 07:04 PM
Could you explain which text you can't read please? I'm not sure what part you are referring to.

Thanks

scooterlover
02-19-2004, 01:44 PM
anything in white. for instance, the words underneath our screen names (the cid74 thingy) or the whole page on members personal info. On this page i'm on right now typing this, at the bottom of this message, the post icons i can see, but the words in white which i believe read "choose an icon for your message" is very faint. as well as the word "title" for the box above the message. Maybe i need specs!! hee hee
:cool:

FX
02-20-2004, 01:38 AM
Can you tell me what screen resolution (640x480-800x600) and the amount of color you have set, like 256, 16million, etc?

I can't duplicate what you see.

Thanks

Bam Bam
02-20-2004, 07:33 AM
Do a screen copy and e-mail it to smeg then he can see what you see

Shan
02-20-2004, 05:48 PM
hiya scooterlover,

It's pretty hard to fix that kind of problem unless you're actually sitting there in front of the persons computer. Your best bet is to find a friend close by who knows something about computers and have them have a look at it or take it into a shop, tell them what the problem is and see if they can find a fix.

I just went through all my settings and even on the lowest screen resolution and color setting nothing changes. I don't know if you have any accessability options enabled and if so which ones. I can't think of anything that would change the text color under a posters name from black to white either.

I hope you get the problem solved hon..good luck!

FX
02-20-2004, 05:54 PM
BTW what OS and browser are you using? Windows, AOL, webtv? Internet Explorer, Oper, Netscape, Mozilla?