PDA

View Full Version : New Shout Box on Forum Home!

FX
12-23-2004, 12:35 AM
We have a new Shout Box at the top of Forum home. You will see the most current shout there. To shout, click the shoutbox title and you will go to the shout box page where you can post and view previous shouts.

The old shoutbox that was on the bottom of the main site page has been retired.

FTV_
12-24-2004, 09:32 AM
We have a new Shout Box at the top of Forum home. You will see the most current shout there. To shout, click the shoutbox title and you will go to the shout box page where you can post and view previous shouts.

The old shoutbox that was on the bottom of the main site page has been retired.The SHout Box is always fun. Thanks Smeg for hosting this on the site here. Now I'm interested in seeing if the ImmortalBiAtch can figure it out.... LOL......

immortalbitch
12-24-2004, 09:59 AM
The SHout Box is always fun. Thanks Smeg for hosting this on the site here. Now I'm interested in seeing if the ImmortalBiAtch can figure it out.... LOL......

Bite me, smart ass!!

aleykat271
12-25-2006, 11:46 PM
Hey FX!!! Everything OK in Leesburg??? Daytona,and the surrounding area got hit pretty bad!!!Merry Christmas!! Everythings Good here in Kissimmee,bikes serviced ,and ready to ride!!!!!:moped:

aleykat271
05-25-2007, 11:46 AM
Wow!! Nobody has used this in a loooooong time....lol...Hey everbody have a safe,and happy Memorial Day...Headed for Maine tomorrow morning,on vacation...Flying..the TRAIN is stying home,and I'm going to miss her..I'll be checking out the first weekend on Laconia!!! Y'all take care.....:moped:

Springerick
10-03-2007, 05:28 PM
:signkill:

aleykat271
10-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Well I guess I'll clear the cobwebs outta here again...I see Billly Lanes trial date made the TV news yesterday...:puke:I hope they...FRY HIS ASS.....he's got it coming...:dig::grimreap::moped:

FX
10-11-2007, 07:49 PM
What channel did you see that on? Is there a link?

c.crawford
10-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Next docket sounding for the Billy Lane case is currently scheduled for November 6, 2007.

http://www.mikeodom.name/2007/10/10/lane-dui-case-update/

http://www.mikeodom.name/2007/03/19/billy-lanes-civil-and-criminal-cases-clash/

aleykat271
10-12-2007, 07:11 AM
It was on Channel 13......:grimreap:This bullshit about the bloodwork being contaminated is a ploy by his Lawyer,or should I say "SCUMBAG"..to confuse the jury,This case needs to be resolved on the evidence at hand,if it were you or I,we would of been tried,convicted,and sentenced....Money talks,and Bullshit walks...In the end he will get what he deserves..."KARMA".......

jrbooe
10-16-2007, 01:26 PM
Al, have I failed to mention this in the past? Fry Billy's Asssssssssssssssssssssssssss

jrbooe
10-16-2007, 06:08 PM
Hey y'all, I just talked to Jennifer, Dave O is doing fine. He got out of the hospital Sunday and is half assed immobile. Jennifer said he is now a member of the dead rabbit motorcycle club and is getting a patch made for him. He will be up and about in no time

Springerick
10-21-2007, 01:21 PM
Glad he is ok He gets a COBB patch now.
Hey JR where is the beer you owe me?
will take money if no beer :cheers:

__________________________________________________ ____

In just two days tomorrow will be yesterday

:joint: :bottle: :stagger: :stoned:

jrbooe
10-22-2007, 06:17 AM
Well, Rick, had you have been at the County Line yesterday I would have bought you several.