Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.
View RSS Feed

Tugs' Sea Stories and other B.S.

1. Friday 9-7-2007

by , 09-07-2007 at 11:34 AM (Tugs' Sea Stories and other B.S.)
    OK, My garage door is now fixed. Not to bad $193.00 to replace both springs, center bearings and check the alignment on the door. At least now I can get the Classic out and ride this weekend.

Summer is almost over so now HERE COMES SNOW BIRD season. We go from temps over 100 to having to watch out for the blue hairs in their cages.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Home Ownership

by , 09-05-2007 at 07:33 AM (Tugs' Sea Stories and other B.S.)
    Well one of the downfalls to owning your own home is having to pay for repairs.

Yesterday after coming home and entering through my garage door the spring broke. So now not only do I get to pay for the repair but my bike is trapped inside the garage.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Tuesday 9-4

by , 09-04-2007 at 08:15 PM (Tugs' Sea Stories and other B.S.)
    Well here is another day in my life. I woke up today with my back killing me. I almost had to get Penny (My Wife) come and help me get out of bed.

I have been helping my Aunt and Uncle get their new place in the Villages ready. I am playing Foreman and trying to get it all done for them. Right now they live in Naples, FL and my Uncle would be up here right now if the place was done.

Just to add to my for lack of a better word "CONFUSION", he just bought ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. First Post

by , 08-29-2007 at 03:42 PM (Tugs' Sea Stories and other B.S.)
    OK, Someone has to be first so here it is.

I spent the day at my Aunt and Uncle's new villa. They are putting a lot of new stuff in before they move up from Naples, FL so I get to supervise all of the work. Pay sucks but the refrigerator always has cold beer in it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized