Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.
View RSS Feed

bufordtpisser

1. Looks like we made it through another week..........

Finally got my new High speed connection at the new place. Going through Dish Network since I now live so far down in the boonies that there is no cable or DSL. But it works pretty good, and it is a way to communicate to the outside world. And seeing as how the only phone that I have is my Cell and that doesn't even work down there, It is a way fro people to get ahold of me. It is sad in this day and age that the only way to feel safe and comfortable is through isolation. But I can sit on the front ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Oh no, Buford has a blog

Its been a long couple of weeks. I just moved from a four bedroom house to a one bedroom bungalow. I went from a place where I had over 10000 cars a day and at least 50 ambulance a day go past my house, to a place where only about 5 or 10 cars a day go past and not a single solitary ambulance has passed yet. I have a creek that runs next to the house, I can ride my four wheeler in the yard, and if I want to piss on a tree, I can without the neighbors calling the cops. I should have done this move ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized