Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.
View RSS Feed

BamBam57

1. Bonnies Benefit Poker Run

We want to thank you all for a great day and a very heart felt out pouring of frienship and suport for a friend in need. It was a sunny day and alot of bikes & cars were on the run. The total raised on the run was right at $2,000 dollars. We guestamate a little over 100 bikes showed up. Thank all of you for the donations for the raffle and auction. Thanks to all the bars and to Rider Info for posting the flyer, it helped to make a very good day for Bonnie.
    Special thanks to Ike & ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tom (red) Haugen Funeral

Thomas Jon Haugen 1959 - 2009
    Leesburg, FL Thomas Jon Haugen, 49, Leesburg, died July 21, 2009 as the result of injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident. He was born September 20, 1959 in Virginia, MN son of Raymond Haugen & Elizabeth Stanway Haugen. He was a Stucco Foreman and a local resident since 1985. The memorial service for Thomas Haugen will be held at 2:00 PM on Saturday, August 1, 2009 in the Becker Chapel. Rev. Karen Burris, Morrison United Methodist Church will officiate. ...

Updated 07-31-2009 at 05:06 PM by BamBam57 (new info)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Great night to ride

Jimmy Sparks Band at County Line tonight! Fri-Sat 9:00 Great rock & Blues band
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Barbie's Benefit Total

Hey All, Just got the total for Barbie's run & I just wanted to thank all who attended and worked the run. The total was $2,000. thanks so much again.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Thank you all at Barbies run

Man what a great day to ride. First I just want to say how much you all did yesterday for Barbie's benefit ! Alot of people put the biker community down and we have all heard it. But I can say from many years of ridding with the hard core and enthusiasts alike, that we are the most careing giving group of people I have ever known. Well done once again ! I don't have all the figures yet but when I get them I will post it. I want to give a special shout out to FX for hobbling in to take alot of pics, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized