Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.

Blog Comments

I just got all the bugs out of my computer so now I can post the pictures I took at the run
    I am just glad that I saw a lot of my friends going by me back toward Clermont that day. I just happened to be in Clermont doing bank business and was heading back North from there when I saw a long line of bikes going by and I knew most of the people so I turned around and followed them and found out as we rolled into the funeral home in Clermont that I was in Tommy's funeral. I so did not want to miss it as I had just talked to Tom (Red) a couple of weeks previously. I also saw him the day that he died when he was still on the road. Red had told me a couple of weeks before that ill fated day, that if he ever died when he was riding, he was doing what he loved the best as that was what I had told him about riding my bike. My sister worries so much about my riding until I finally had to tell her that and that's exactly the way I feel about my ride. So one day, Red, I will see ya again riding in the sky. I know he loved those boys of his and it's so sad to have to leave behind your loved ones but I believe ole Red is up there riding in the sky and his family will see him again one day.
    Sportycat
    We had a nice ride to say farewell to Tom. It was sad to say goodbye.
    Good news. Glad to hear the run was a success.
    Thanks BamBam. We had a good time and did take a lot of pictures. I'll get the pictures we took and that Rick and Diane took posted by tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks for a good time. It was good to see old friends over there in Sumter County and see the great support for Barb everyone showed.