Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Shaky Puddin' Band to Headline Tri-County Toy Run

Don't forget that on Saturday, November 21, 2009, Shaky Puddin' will be playing at the Tri County Toy Run. Along with them will be special guests The BFFs and VocalDrop.

We'd also like to give special mention the The Jimmy Sparks Band for donating CDs of their music that you can win at the Toy Run raffle on Saturday.

The Tri County Toy Run Parade starts at the Margarita Republic Caribbean Grill & Bar, 1102 Main Street, The Villages Square at 10:00 am sharp. After the ...

Updated 11-22-2009 at 12:18 PM by FX

Categories
    Music Seen
  2. Rock for Seth Celebrates Life

In honor of the life of Seth Jarrard, a benefit rock fest was organized by local bands at the County Line Bar in Weirsdale, Florida, on Sunday, August, 9, 2009. Seth lost his life in a tragic ATV accident on July 13, 2009.

The organizers of the event, Sonny Whitehead of Vocal Drop and Eric Spence of Shaky Puddin', wanted to aid the family with closing some of Seth's affairs.

Attendees of the rock fest were treated to the sounds of five different bands as well as acoustic ...

Updated 08-10-2009 at 01:46 PM by FX

Categories
    I Went for a Ride
  3. Lake Weir Celebrates July 4th

Last Saturday afternoon we went to the Lake Weir Live July 4th celebration to see Shaky Puddin' with Still Willis perform. In a block party setting on CR25, families gathered to enjoy food, refreshments, games and live entertainment while celebrating Independence Day.

The sun was shining, a bit too much for a few, but all in all the weather was typical Florida. Food and drink vendors were set up along CR25 and a kids play land and a stage area for the bands was set in a very nice ...
  4. The Orange Blossoms

Sunday Morning I got on the bike and went for a ride not knowing exactly where I was going. It was quite windy, but the sun was shining and it was a comfortable temperature.

The nice thing about the wind though was that it was carrying the scent of the orange trees which are in bloom. I found myself rolling off the throttle and going a bit slower as I rode through the areas where the smell was in the wind.

The new windshield on my motorcycle made the wind much more ...