Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.
View RSS Feed

FX

I'm just the photographer...

Rate this Entry
by , 09-15-2007 at 01:27 PM (20013 Views)
And a writer, some of the time. My bread and butter is in the computer business.

I don't want to say anything bad about any event I attend, so sometimes I choose to not attend or write about certain events.

I like to go to local events for the community, by the community. I choose what I write about and take pictures of. I'm never paid to do it. (but paid advertising is available on RI)

That being said, I'm not the guy you call if a run sucked or there is a political (pronounced pussy politics) issue you know of or experienced on a run, or caused on a run.

I'm not interested in that. In fact, once it comes up, I'm likely to ignore the event.

I have been to runs that were successful and runs that were not what the planners hoped for. But, regarding the runs that didn't turn out huge, because I believed in what the event was supporting, I attended and wrote something nice about it because those that were not there missed something good.

I have strong opinions about most things and I can do as I please. But if my opinion of a run or the people on the run is not positive, I won't be writing about it in a negative light, EVER. That's not what I'm about.

The members of RI are entitled to their opinions too and they are free to write in a positive or negative light. Become a member and do your thing if necessary. (read the rules first though so we don't have to kick you out.)

So if you did a run and screwed it up, don't call me and ask me how to fix it.

If you don't like what you hear on the street about your run, that's not my problem.

If you don't like what RI members say about your run, again don't blame me. If they were there and honest, they are entitled to their opinion.

If any of the above applied to your run, fix it or quit.

Good luck out there. Most people are generous. But they expect honesty. If they don't get it, I'll know and they'll know, the word will get around. It's a small world.

But it won't be my pen that kills you. It will be public opinion that takes you out and that never has anything to do with RI and never with me personally.

Ride Safe.

Updated 09-15-2007 at 04:04 PM by FX

Categories
Rider Info Back Office

Comments

your right, us. the ones on the run know and see all.we are the ones to be on your next run . so when you plan a run think. is this the type of run i want to be on and support. i have been on some very good runs, and some not so good. i always try to thank the peope who have the run and fx for his part[taking pictures, the posts he writes]remember we all watch

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: