Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.
View RSS Feed

jrbooe

Yes I did it, I came to the dark side

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Well, after years of harrassment from my riding buddies I broke down and bought a Harley Friday. It is a 69 FLC Sportster. It needs a little work but what the hell, I virtually stole it. Fortunately I have an ironhead expert amongst my circle of friends. He has assured me he will set it up so it is not a 30 kicker. Yes it is old school, no electric start, oh joy. My plans are still to own a new Trumpet sometime this coming year, which after that is done will mean that I will have 5 bikes in my stable. The carb that is on the Sporty is worth what I paid for the entire bike at least. I am changing seats as the seat is not the right one for the scoot. Going to put a solo seat on it. And I am changing gas tanks. It has the original 2.2 gallon tank on it and I would like to be able to ride farther than Clermont before I have to put gas back in it. Well, maybe now that I have joined the dark army I will not suffer the scorn of everyone because of my rice burners.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You will always be scorned. Puh-leese. It doesn't matter what kind of bike YOU have.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: