Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.
View RSS Feed

BamBam57

Thank you all at Barbies run

Rate this Entry
Man what a great day to ride. First I just want to say how much you all did yesterday for Barbie's benefit ! Alot of people put the biker community down and we have all heard it. But I can say from many years of ridding with the hard core and enthusiasts alike, that we are the most careing giving group of people I have ever known. Well done once again ! I don't have all the figures yet but when I get them I will post it. I want to give a special shout out to FX for hobbling in to take alot of pics, And to Rick & Diane for helping as much as they did, thanks guys. We had a great turn out without much drama except for a missed turn or two all went well. The food was plentiful and so good. Thanks to all who contributed and worked so hard to make us such a good meal. Thank you all again from one proud biker, Walt
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks BamBam. We had a good time and did take a lot of pictures. I'll get the pictures we took and that Rick and Diane took posted by tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks for a good time. It was good to see old friends over there in Sumter County and see the great support for Barb everyone showed.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: