Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
hi im new in the forum
Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.

Thread: hi im new in the forum

hi im new in the forum

hi..my name is apple and im just wondering how can i find a good motorcycle that i will be able to ride since im a shortie...like 5 foot....=) its my first time posting so bare with me. thanks

On the Farm Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxapplexox
    hi..my name is apple and im just wondering how can i find a good motorcycle that i will be able to ride since im a shortie...like 5 foot....=) its my first time posting so bare with me. thanks
    Welcome to RiderInfo. Good to meet ya.

I guess you need to be concerned with saddle height to get the right bike. The Harley Davison Hugger is a very low saddle and a sorta small bike, but don't let the size decieve ya, it's a good bike.

I bet the honda Rebel line is real good in this way too.

Do you have any experience yet?
    "What does it mean to you? For me, it's something I just do."

thanx for replyin

well..i havent even taken the written nor the driving test yet. im planning by the end of this month..so im starting to look around for used bikes that will fit me right. so im totally clueless...im into the sporty ones like i guess the katana type or cbrs from honda..sumtin like that..im just not too sure if they make it for my size or if i could handle them cuz im short...so i need a little help...=) thanx

Blog Entries
    Well then ya need to go try um out. Only you can tell you what fits, try them on.

A good idea is to take the Motorcycle Driver Saftey Course. Ya get to ride their bikes while you learn. They take never ever rode a bike folks to riders in two days. Plus in most states, ya walk away with your endorsment.

yea i am taking a safety course..so hopefully i learn a lot from them..lolz...thanks so much...

Blog Entries
    The safety course is the best way to go. Rather than asking which bike to recommend your best bet is to go try some on for size. I could suggest the Honda Rebel, however, it still may not be a suitable bike for you. Welcome aboard the forum. good to have you here.

RiderInfo Regular
    Wow Katana or CBR, huh? depending on the cc's that's alot of bike for a beginner. I've experienced both the 600 and 900 CBR's and the 750 and 1100 Katana's. All are exceptional performance machines.
    LOUD!! Pipes Save Lives

Blog Entries
    No douby, they are fast. It's easy to have one get away from ya.

hey guyz..thanx for all the input...i cant wait to take the course...u guyz are great..ill keep u posted on how i do...lolz...=)