Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.

Thread: MOUNTAIN CREEK H-D and BUELL

Permanent Fixture immortalbitch's Avatar

MOUNTAIN CREEK H-D and BUELL

of DALTON, GA!!

Picture two females (tired, cranky) driving down I-75 ....... we glance over those thin little guardrails to see a parking lot full of bikes and flags and banners ........ time to check this out (we've had enough of I-75 and the traffic for a little while). it was a 3rd annual party for the motorcycle shop. they had a bike show, lots of bikes, vendors, raffles, HOOTER'S GIRLS, trophies, tickets, live bands, food .... did i mention beer??? roamed around for a few .... passed out a few cards .... got a beer .... and the next person i passed a card out to was the General Manager DANNY MULLINS. explained why we showed up and he thought that was great. talked to him for a little bit and he said that over 40% of his motorcycle sales were to women for themsleves!!!!!!! hope to see you on the site soon, DANNY!!!! and thanks to everyone at Mountain Creek for their great hospitality ..... awesome!!!
    RIDE SAFE EVERYONE,

THE BITCH

I stopped in there last summer on the way to club HOG , they honered my discount and were great, unlike the local branch Killer Creek.

Glad you had a good time in Dalton

I stopped by there on my last trip to Little Sturgis. My little brother told me it was a cool place and one of his favorite shops along I-75. I liked it o.k.

When I got ready to get back on I-75 there was an accident that forced closure of the interstate. So, I ended up going through Dalton and taking the scenic route up US41.

Nice little ride and detour.

On the Farm Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries
    If you're in no hurry, 41 is a nice ride. Lots of hamlets with cool bars and restaurants along the way.
    "What does it mean to you? For me, it's something I just do."