Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Idiots on bikes
Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Idiots on bikes

Blog Entries

Idiots on bikes

This evening was a prime example of why retards should not own motorcycles. As my buddy Dave and another buddy, Allan were leaving Dave's shop to head home, My buddy Allan was watching a long line of traffic heading east on road 44, going the speed limit, 45mph, the west bound lane was empty and Allan was going to turn to the west. Dave was behind him as Allan proceeded to turn on the highway in a westerly direction. Allan pulled onto 44 and immediately whipped his cage into the grass, Dave, on his bike, followed suit.
    At that point, heading in the westbound lane was a line of crotch rockets, about 8, full throttle, Dave said speeds in excess of 100. One of the bikes was frantically trying to run an eastbound cage off the road to get back in the proper lane. Had Allan not whipped into the grass he would have had about 8 crotch rockets inserted into his windshield and several fatalities would have occured. I am not here to put down riders on crotch rockets but I see more acts of lunacy and idiocy performed by crotch rocket riders than I have ever seen by cruiser riders. It is acts of idiocy like this which truly give bikers a bad name. There have been three fatalities as of this morning for Biketoberfest. This almost accident would surely have caused the count to go up by 9 more.
    Yes, I do tend to throttle up on rare occassions but I never, and I truly mean, never commit acts of lunacy like this. Trust me, I am not here to downplay or demean riders on crotch rockets. It just seems like most young bucks that ride them try to live life on the edge. There are a couple of local female riders on crotch rockets whom I have observed to be very safe and well trained riders. One of them frequents the local Harley dealer.
    Last edited by jrbooe; 10-22-2006 at 05:53 AM.
    If at first you don't succeed then skydiving may not be for you.

Permanent Fixture Rider Info Insider
    Far enuff away from cry ass to sleep soundly
    Blog Entries
    WOW!!!...That is just plain stupid. It not only gets a lot of people pissed at all motorcyclists, it scares the crap out of a lot of cagers and when people get scared and panic, other people get hurt or dead....I have nothing against crotch rockets per se.....no more than I have against a loaded gun...it's the moron that uses it that I have a case of mad at.
    Just because a bike can do 160mph doesn't mean you get permission to drive it like that on the highways....that's utterly insane!!!!
    Those guys aren't living on the edge...they've gone over it.
    I'd like to see them argue with a semi doing that shit!!!They'd do it once, and never again!

"IT AIN'T EASY BEING ME!"

Blog Entries
    It may sound bad but I hope they only get one chance at it.

Hmm, seems like you guys are advocating these peeps get wrapped up in the front of a semi. That sounds stupid to me. Regardless of their mistake, I certainly don't want that happening to them, or you guys either. Hoping for that is just wrong. Watch out for Karma, she can be cruel!!!

Blog Entries
    Spooge, nobody is advocating pain or injury on anyone. However, when there are idiots like this about, they have no business on the road. Yes it may sound bad but if a rider is going to go down it should be idiots like these individuals rather than those who ride safely and show some sort of highway courtesy.

Inside Member Rider Info Insider
    There is no shortage of idiots whether they ride cages, crotch rockets, Harleys, skateboards, mopeds, or whatever; Darwin's Law seems to eventually keep their numbers under control.

Try riding The Dragon.... You will get a good dose of Crotch Rocket Riders...

No, they are not all that way... many are, but not all..
    R. Schultz, Wholesale Distributor
    www.bestoil4you.com
    office@bestoil4you.com
    Toll Free 1-877-356-6099

I think that's anywhere you have good curves Doc. Here where Ricky and I live are some of the best twisties anywhere. We have roads that are even better than the Tail... better because they are just as twisty and scenic, but without the traffic you get on US129.

Because of these roads, the crotch rockets come out of the woodwork every weekend. There have probably been 300 or more pass my shop this morning alone. The problem is that a lot of these people are morons. They buy a brand new crotch rocket having never riden before and instantly they are a biker. They trailer their bikes up from the flatlands after a couple of days of un-instructed riding thinking they know every thing there is to know. They park their trailer in Wal-Mart's parking lot and head up the hill. Next thing you know, you got bike parts in trees, and bodies being air lifted out of the woods.

You may think I'm exagerating, but I'm not. There are numerous wrecks here every weekend due to inexperience... and so many "bikers" get killed up here that we've just sort of become numb to the news.

There have been two crotch rocket wrecks this morning already. I know that because the ambulances and cop cars have screamed by twice this morning already. You may say "That could be anything", but I can guarantee you... when the cop cars and ambulances scream by my place, 99.9% of the time there is a crotch rocket involved.
    Never twist the throttle with your ego

Know what you are saying Big... I have sat in a little restaurant that is at 129 & 411 in TN on Saturday mornings and have seen the Squads and cops heading down to the Drago to pick someone up.

Yesterday, although in a cage, we were through Taccoa Falls, Tallulah Gorge and went up 368 to Helen. 368 is a beautiful ride..
    R. Schultz, Wholesale Distributor
    www.bestoil4you.com
    office@bestoil4you.com
    Toll Free 1-877-356-6099

Permanent Fixture Rider Info Insider
    Far enuff away from cry ass to sleep soundly
    Blog Entries
    Not speaking down on crotch rockets here...I haven't met a crotch rocket yet, that I didn't like....but on the other hand, some of the o-rings that ride them leave a lot to be desired...
    There's a club in town that caters to the crotchy riders and any week-end or bike night at this place, is a invitation to witness an accident. Some of these guys actually play chicken with on coming cages on the highway out front...some lose too.
    Crotch rockets, cafe racers, whatever you want to call them, are awesome in the hands of someone that knows how to ride one safely, but in the hands of the town fool, they are a hazard to all the rest of the folks on the road....
    I would like to see how they handle something between their legs , besides their brains, a little more substantial...like a Ultra, Wing or Venture...I'm betting they'd drop it first time out trying to do a stoppie...
    Big...you should start an ambulance business and just wait by one of the parts trees....you could retire in a short while, by the sound of it....

"IT AIN'T EASY BEING ME!"