Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Get out and freakin vote damnit
Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Get out and freakin vote damnit

Permanent Fixture Rider Info Insider
    Far enuff away from cry ass to sleep soundly
    Blog Entries

Get out and freakin vote damnit

I will so freaking happy to see Wednesday, November 8th get here!!!!!
    Every other phone calland almost every piece of mail has been about campaigns and politicians....now the somnabitches are knocking on my door and I am out in the boonies!!!!
    These ass holes are coming all the way out here to knock on a half a dozen farm house doors just to get treated like a Jehovas Witnesss....door slammed in their face!!!
    But don't forget to get out and vote...even though it doesn't seem to make any sense anymore....
    ATT19887354.jpg

"IT AIN'T EASY BEING ME!"

Inside Member Rider Info Insider

I'll go and vote. It seems pointless, depressing, and probably not worth the gas to drive to the local fire company where I'm supposed to vote . . . but I'll go.

Blog Entries
    Atta girl.....Your vote does count...More than once in Florida during a presidential election!...LOL I almost wrote erection....

What happens when you put "Failed Policy" and "Lock Box" in the same place? The incumbants are such screw ups, some of the challengers do say they will cut and run! This country hasn't had a good Secretary of Defence since the Harry S. Truman administration! As far back as I can remember, McNamara screwed up really bad and got us stuck in Viet Nam with his "cheap little war" idea. Everyone says Rumsfeld screwed up, but no one is saying anything meaningful. The only thing congress is good at is voting themselves rai$e$. We should make them retire in Guantanamo!!
    Promote Hunanism (extra spicey)

Blog Entries
    No way...I'm gonna make a run for congress next election...I want that retirement package they get...the hell with making a diference, and trying to straighten the country out...that retirement pack will make a huge difference for me and straighten my shit out real nice...
    VOTE FOR THEBIGHOP

Blog Entries
    Be Patriotic and Vote!!!
    020.jpg

Where is the full size photo of that?

http://www.riderinfo.com/forums/atta...7&d=1162771801

Very Active Member
    Even though it doesn't matter who we vote for cause we are only voting for the best liar, I'll vote, but only on one stipulation I'm going to vote for the only one that tell's the truth and make's since out of everthing and lower's taxes and Raises the minimum wage to $25.00 an hour, Hell the way it look's I'm going to have to vote for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was out yesterday afternoon and came upon a small campaign rally for a judge that's running for re-election. A lady starts trying to hand me campaign literature for the guy, and I politely refuse to take it. She starts telling me about the candidate and I tell her "Look lady, I don't need that stuff. Judge Barrett already has my vote. I'm familiar with him, I've sat on one of his juries, I think he's fair and I'm voting for him." I started to add "Now will you *please* leave me alone" but before I could get the words out a voice beside me said "Well, I appreciate that". I looked to my left and there stood Judge Barrett.

I sure was happy I didn't tell the lady to forcibly insert that campaign literature in her anus, or that I wouldn't vote for her candidate if she took me to the bathroom and fornicated me. I don't think the judge would have liked that. He did say that he remembered me being on a jury... after he asked me to take my hat off. Hopefully he'll remember me if I ever have to appear in front of him for anything
    Never twist the throttle with your ego

At least this year a certain son isn't running against Monica Lewinski. Lewinski would win!