Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Second Annual Ro-mac Lumber-Leesburg Country MusicFest 2006
Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.

Thread: Second Annual Ro-mac Lumber-Leesburg Country MusicFest 2006

On the Farm Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries

Second Annual Ro-mac Lumber-Leesburg Country MusicFest 2006

Bikers are invited to the 2nd Annual Ro-mac Lumber-Leesburg Country MusicFest 2006 is set for Friday & Saturday, November 17-18 19, 2006 in Historic Downtown Leesburg.
    The party begins at 7pm Friday night through 11 pm Saturday!

The 2nd Annual Ro-mac Lumber Leesburg Country MusicFest will offer the Leesburg trademark hospitality, reserved biker parking, no- hassle attitude, wall to wall Budweiser and Street Side Saloons, no gate fee, festival food, vendors, Carnival, Daisy Duke and Hottest Cowboy contest and 13 Free Country Music Concerts on two stages.

To kick-off the event in a “no holds barred attitude”, the folks in Leesburg have booked Mel McDaniel’s for Friday night at the Ro-mac Lumber Towne Square stage, the Country Great who will bring his stage show to Leesburg at 9 pm featuring hits “Let it Roll” and “Baby got her Blue Jeans on”. Opening act Johnny Bulford kicks-off at 7pm. The Budweiser stage will party hard with the Showdown Band 7-11pm.

Boot scootin fun continues Saturday beginning at 11 am until 11 pm “12 hours of Madness” the Ro-mac Lumber Towne Square Stage will feature six country music bands with the night’s Headliner Sawyer Brown Band electrifying the stage at 9:30 pm. Sawyer Brown has turned over 20 songs into the Top 10 hits and has sold millions albums, including greatest hits “Leona”, Keep You Hands to Yourself, and their fist number one hit “Step to Step.
    The Budweiser Stage won’t be left out! Scoot and Boogie to three hard driven country music bands from 11am to 11pm.

Hang on to your hats when 6 pm rolls around when Florida's Hottest Cowgirls will take the stage and compete dressed in their hottest Daisy Dukes, cowboy boots and hats for the coveted Ro-Mac Stud Girl Daisy Duke titles and prize money totaling $1100.00!

Guys are not to be left out and competition will be fierce for the title of "Hottest Cowboy"! The Guys will compete in blue jeans-cow boy boots, hats and six pack abs for the bragging rights and cash prizes totaling $550.00.
    You will recognize many of our 50 plus vendors lining Main Street selling your favorite leather apparel, crafts Jewelry, hats, gifts, sunglasses-shirts, festive foods and beverages.

Downtown will be open and ready for business stop by one of the many unique downtown restaurants, gift, and antique shops!

The folks at Gator Harley-Davidson will be set up display on Main Street stop by and say howdy to John Malik and crew and see the New 2007 Harley- Davidson Motorcycle line-up!

Looks for the Reserve Free Biker parking areas right in the heart of downtown!
    Sponsored by Ro-mac Lumber, Gator Harley Davidson, English Communications, Leesburg Partnership, City of Leesburg, Budweiser, Comcast, Oakwood Smokehouse Grill, Lake County Tourism and RCS Equipment Rental.

All this and more is available on line at www.leesburgcountrymusicfest.com

Bikers are encouraged to ride the beautiful lakes and hills of Lake County. For details about Lake County go to www.lakecountyfl.com
    "What does it mean to you? For me, it's something I just do."

Blog Entries
    FX, you think my abs will help me win?
    If at first you don't succeed then skydiving may not be for you.

Blog Entries
    I dunno, maybe you can get your fan club from the frozen food dept. to come out to support ya though?

Blog Entries
    The picture we took at Leesburg MusicFest 2006 are posted. Stop by and have a look. Leesburg MusicFest 2006 Photos

Hope you were there!

Lost Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries
    Nice Pictures FX. Penny and I were there with some friends. We spent the night right by the clock. Sorry we did not run into you, but I think a good time was had by all. I know we did even if it was a just little on the chilly side.

Blog Entries
    I was there early. I had things to do, so I went for a visit to take some pics. It looked like a real good time. Wish I could have stayed longer.

Permanent Fixture Rider Info Insider
    Far enuff away from cry ass to sleep soundly
    Blog Entries
    Did JR win the Hottest Cowboy competition...with his Abs of Foil??

"IT AIN'T EASY BEING ME!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thebighop View Post
    Did JR win the Hottest Cowboy competition...with his Abs of Foil??
    I thought he was wearing his "assless chaps"? But I didn't see him.