Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Deadly Biker Lunch
Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.

Thread: Deadly Biker Lunch

Permanent Fixture Rider Info Insider
    Far enuff away from cry ass to sleep soundly
    Blog Entries

Deadly Biker Lunch

A Harley rider, a Honda rider and a Suzuki rider all worked together building a skyscraper. They were eating lunch together one day on the 30th floor structure. The Harley rider said, "Man, chicken again. If I have chicken in my bucket tomorrow, I'm jumping!" The Honda rider said, "Crap, bologna again. If I have bologna in my bucket tomorrow, I'll jump, too!" The Suzuki rider said, "Well, I've got rice again and if I have rice tomorrow, I'll jump, too!" The next day the Harley rider opened his bucket, had chicken, and jumped. The Honda rider had bologna and jumped. The Suzuki rider had rice, he jumped, too. The funerals were held together and the wives of the three were talking. The Harley widow said, "If I had only known I would not have packed chicken". The Honda widow said the same about bologna. The Suzuki widow just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Don't blame me, he packed his own lunch!"

"IT AIN'T EASY BEING ME!"

He must have been Polish....
    R. Schultz, Wholesale Distributor
    www.bestoil4you.com
    office@bestoil4you.com
    Toll Free 1-877-356-6099

Very Active Member
    There were 2 men sitting at the bar one was a very rich man the other a Blue collar worker, they was having a drink and talking, and christmas gifts came up. The Blue collar worker asked the rich man what he was going to get his wife for christmas he showed him a $100,000. Bracelet and told him that he was also getting her a new mercedes, the blue collar worker said why the car, the rich man explained well if she doesn't like the bracelet she can drive her new car to the jewlery store and exchange it. The blue collar worker said, that is nice. The rich man said if you don't mind me asking what are you getting your wife for christmas?, The blue collar worker said well I've been thinking about it and she said she's wanting some slipper's, so I'm gonna go to wallmart and buy her some bedroom slipper's than I'm going to pandora's treasure box and buy her a Vibrater, The rich man said that's a strange combination or ya'll are realy kinky. The Blue collar man said no, we are not kinky, I just thought I would tell her that if she didn't liked the gift's then she could go F*&K herself.........

Very Active Member
    I don't mean to make anyone mad but that was a joke I heard the other day.

Blog Entries

Didn't make me mad.....................

Quote Originally Posted by sabrerdr69 View Post
    I don't mean to make anyone mad but that was a joke I heard the other day.
    And I doubt that it will make others mad. That is a perfect biker joke.

RiderInfo Regular
    Deadly Biker Lunch......love It For 3 Reasons

1)he Drives Sazuki
    2)makes His Own Lunch
    3)he's Polish