Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.

Thread: Putting pictures where you want in your posts

On the Farm Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries

Putting pictures where you want in your posts

When you want to add an attachment to your posts that is a picture and you want it to display in line in your post exactly where you want it, there is one more step after uploading the attachment.

After your open the attachment manager and browse to select and upload the picture, the picture name will appear with an "Inline BBCode" in the current attachments list of the attachments window.

attachement-ss.jpg

Click on the [ attach ]nnnn[ /attach ] code in the box and highlight it. Right click with your mouse and select copy.

Now go to exactly where you want the photo in your post and left click, now right click and select paste. You will see something like [ attach ]nnnn[ /attach ].

Now when you save your post, the photo will appear where it needs to be instead of at the bottom of the post like an attachment.

This applies to all attachments, pictures and photos, you want to add from your computer.

Please keep one thing in mind. This only works with picture/photo files with extensions of .jpg .png .gif for the attachment to appear.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks
    Last edited by FX; 05-02-2007 at 01:49 PM.
    "What does it mean to you? For me, it's something I just do."

RiderInfo Regular
    Test APPARENTLY STILL DIDN'T WORK. THANKS FX VERY MUCH....GIVING UP FOR NOW.

winking.bmp

1 JEEP.bmp

On the Farm Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries
    You did not follow this step and get the proper end result...

After your open the attachment manager and browse to select and upload the picture, the picture name will appear with an "Inline BBCode" in the current attachments list of the attachments window.

Click on the [ attach ]nnnn[ /attach ] code in the box and highlight it. Right click with your mouse and select copy.
    edit your post. click go advanced. then click manage attachments. then copy and paste the attach codes to your post.

Actually, I added the codes to your post so you can see what your post should look like after following the instructions.
    "What does it mean to you? For me, it's something I just do."