Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.

Thread: Biker Events Dominate Marion County Weekends

On the Farm Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries

Biker Events Dominate Marion County Weekends

In the last two weeks it's been easy to find good food, music, and friends for bikers in the Lake/Marion County areas. Taking advantage of the riding and parties also helped locals in need of support.

Sunday July 22, 2007 was the Logan Valenzuela benefit to help with his medical bills necessary to treat him for Fanconi anemia. The poker run was hosted by Jugs & Strokers of Belleview and Mako’s in Ocala. Stops on the run included the Crossroads Inn, Ace's and Eights and the Base Line Bar and Grill.

After the run at Mako's the motorcyclists and supporters of the benefit won prizes in 50/50 drawings and raffles and listened to the sound of the Still Willis Band and Stan the Man. The burnout pit gave spectators a thrill as Rob from Jugs and Strokers got on one of their custom choppers and lit the wide ass rear tire up for the crowd. A great time was had by all.

On July 14, 2007 the County Line Bar held a dinner benefit for Terri and James to help with the medical bills they are incurring due to a cage hitting them while they were out on a support poker run. Jimmy Sparks Band was there playing and rocked the house.

Both Terri and James got really hurt, but are making a recovery. How well both will recover is still in question though. They want to thank everyone for your support.

Then next day the County Line Bar and the folks from the C.O.B.B. society held a birthday party for the owner Ron. There was a free fish fry with all the fixin's and live entertainment with the open jam session.

Pictures from all three events are posted.

Check out the other RiderInfo.com Videos too.

Ride Safe
    Last edited by RiderInfo; 08-24-2007 at 05:50 PM.
    "What does it mean to you? For me, it's something I just do."

On the Farm Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by FX; 08-13-2007 at 05:16 PM.
    "What does it mean to you? For me, it's something I just do."