Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Third Annual Rider Info Daytona Meet and Greet

Inside Member Rider Info Insider

Buford has arrived, safe and sound.

Blog Entries
    Great, let the festivities begin. Ask Buf if we are still on schedule for all the benefit runs we have planned. I still say tomorrow at 11pm is when Ricky will burn your house down.
    If at first you don't succeed then skydiving may not be for you.

On the Farm Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries
    Oh I'm never going to be the same after partying with Ricky, but at least nothing burned down.

See ya all at Art's in a little while.
    "What does it mean to you? For me, it's something I just do."

Blog Entries
    I saw flames at exactly 11:30, but the house is still standing. Oh, and everyone please ask aja about the Bar-B-Q place. I am at a loss for words to explain it.

Timing is Perfect

Careful Buff, Bar-B-Q place is how they dispose of bodys.

Where many people from yankee land sometimes get snowed in, Buff has managed to get snowed out. It is the real frozen stuff and it is up to the knees. I doubt it was easy to keep I65 open last night. US31 may be a lost cause for travel today, even this far South.
    Promote Hunanism (extra spicey)

Blog Entries

Ricky at bike week.............

Here is a picture of Ricky at bike week enjoying a smoke.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I was just in touch with Annette, who rode from Canada in 2006 and won the "You F ing Won Award" I think. The snow is really comming down in Canada. You kids enjoy.

WELC.JPG

6df2.jpg
    Promote Hunanism (extra spicey)

Blog Entries

Meet and Greet

It was great to finally meet Alleykat and Knothaid. Had a good time yesterday even though the wind was horrid. Buf, you ride safe on the way home my friend. Remember, Leesburg Bikefest is just around the corner.
    If at first you don't succeed then skydiving may not be for you.

Blog Entries

Long & Windy Ride!

Hi All,

Guess I missed out on everyone there this time. I was by there but not until around 5:00. I was so damn cold by then, I took off and headed for home. Had an ok time at Daytona but the costs this year were out of sight. Don't know if I'll go back next year. It's just plain old ridiculous for the price of a drink. $8.00 for my crown & coke in a little plastic cup. Yea and finally I managed to get a buzz and had to get somethin to eat. Thought I would have a burger and fries. Guess what, $12.00, that little meal costed me. You know I had to have had a buzz. Actually I didn't think to ask what it was going to cost me until I had it already in my hand. I almost fell out. It was right about then I was thinkin: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! I think next year I'll be heading out west toward Homassa and Crystal River, maybe even back down to Madiera Beach. Hell fire, you couldn't even listen to a good band for long and they were off and gone on break. Bout the time I started to feel up to partyin, the band quit playin. What's up with that?? I had a better time at our own Leesburg Bikefest and didn't even feel fleeced there. I went by the Iron Horse out at Ormand and kept right on going. The traffic and crowds were killer. I was so happy for a little breathing space, I kept my little sporty running for home. I did enjoy going to the collisium and checking out a lot of new bikes, at least I think that's where I was, still not sure about that. I had myself a few by then and went on a walking trip a few blocks away. Well anyway, hope the turn out for the Meet & Greet went well and next year, if I do go that way, I will probably just go there an maybe Trader Jacks. See you then!!

SPORTYCAT

On the Farm Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries
    The weather affected the party a little, but we still had a great time and large crowd. We got to meet a big group of Art's Place regulars and make friends. Great folks over there in DeLeon Springs.

The music by Chip and one of Art's old friends was fantastic. These two guys can play guitar and sing great. We're hoping to have them for next year too. They really fit the party atmosphere we need to be able to hang out and talk.

I'll be back Monday I guess and post the pics we took.

Went to Main Street. It, well, sucked. But hey, it's bike week and it was good to be out. The crowd was just too thick for me though.
    "What does it mean to you? For me, it's something I just do."