Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Third Annual Rider Info Daytona Meet and Greet

Inside Member Rider Info Insider
    It was great to see the gang!
    Oh I used to be disgusted
    and now I try to be amused.

Quote Originally Posted by bufordtpisser View Post
    I saw flames at exactly 11:30, but the house is still standing. Oh, and everyone please ask aja about the Bar-B-Q place. I am at a loss for words to explain it.
    You ate my damn brisket is what you did, Buf.

Blog Entries
    Now children, play nice. You were so good together all week
    If at first you don't succeed then skydiving may not be for you.

Blog Entries

Yes I Did...............

Quote Originally Posted by aja View Post
    You ate my damn brisket is what you did, Buf.
    And it was good.

Blog Entries
    Well, after leaving aja's place at 4:45 Sunday, I drove till 11:30PM when my fingers went numb. Got a room in SC. Left the hotel at 9:am when the temps made it to a tropical 35. Ride home was uneventful till I hit DC. Got to DC at 4:45. It took me 2 1/2 hours to go 1 mile to get to an exit. There was a dumptruck on fire. finally pulled into the house at 9PM. 12 hours to do a 9 hour drive, and I got to take the scenic route right through DC.

I had a great time. It was nice to meet the RI crew. More on that later. Need some sleep. 2130 miles on the bike. 915 each way. 300 miles making the rounds in FL. 200 of them following Ricky on wrong turns and trying to get that infamous BBQ.(LOL) That Ricky sure does know some longcuts.

I got ya there didn't I? Glad you made it back safe.
    Oh I used to be disgusted
    and now I try to be amused.

Blog Entries
    From henceforth he shall be known as Wrong Turn Ricky.
    If at first you don't succeed then skydiving may not be for you.

Lost Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries
    It was great to see everyone. It is always nice to be able to put a face to friends that you have via the Internet. Now Ricky's beard was a little scary

Buford, I'm glad that you made it back home in one piece. Driving through D.C. is bad enough in a cage never mind on a bike. It was great to meet you face to face and I am looking forward to getting together again.

Ricky, I will let you know when I am going to be up your way so we can get out for a cold one.

Be Safe Everyone.
    A friend will bail you out of jail, but a good friend will be sitting beside you saying "Man, that was fun!

Blog Entries

You sure did.....................

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky RoadKing View Post
    I got ya there didn't I? Glad you made it back safe.
    Sometimes twice. Once the wrong way, and then the right way. In all seriousness, I would ride with Ricky anytime. He does everything the right way. Great signals, no surprises, (unless you count the wrong turns). We rode together like we had been riding together for years. I hate to burst anybody's bubble, but even as much as Ricky gets picked on on this forum, he is someone that I would call a true friend any day.(Well not today, cause I'm still pissed about all the wrong turns(LOL)). OK Ricky, I took up for you in the open forums, now give me my damn phone back.

I had a great time meeting everyone. I can say that with only one exception, everyone was exactly like I pictured them. JR, TUGS, GUMBO, ALLEY, KNOT, RICKY, RICK MILLER, and if I am forgetting anyone I apologize, but the only one who was not as pictured was GREG. I will elaborate on that as soon as I retrieve my memory card from my camera. Arts place was cool, and the Pirates Pub would have been great, but what's up with all the Pittsburgh sh!t??. I did not drive the whole way down to Florida to see a PA team plastered all over the bar. And then you guys had to bus in Muffin and the Pittsburgh Yuppie crew. Ironic to say the least. I already have next years Daytona run scheduled off on my vacation calendar. So Greg, lets plan this one just a little sooner.(LOL) Thanks everyone. You made me feel at home.

And a special thanks goes out to my fellow Yankee, aja. She is funny even when she is not trying to be. And she was a very gracious hostess. She put up with a lot from Ricky, with him trying his damdest to burn down her house. He had stuff burning the whole time I was there. But luckily none of it caught on to the house. And no broken glass this time.( aja made him drink out of a plastic sippy cup). Oh, and by the way, there are lists, I saw them. They are no longer fiction. And some of you guys should be real worried.

RiderInfo Regular Rider Info Insider
    Sounds like everyone had a great time. Lets see the pics.