Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: But you did not see me....

Blog Entries

But you did not see me....

Blog Entries
    I have seen this one before, but it is always worth a second, third, and fourth look. Some of the others on that page are really good also. Thanks for posting the link.

Quote Originally Posted by jugo View Post
    That is so good. When I went for my full license the certifier got up me for having one finger gently on the hand brake. He asked me what i was doing and when I told him that I always did that because I kept an eye one the cars behind me and I could nudge it to let them know I was looking at them he told me to "GET OUT OF THE HABIT AS IT WAS STUPID TO NOT CONCENTRATE ON WHER I WAS GOING" ...and these a$$holes are registered certifiers by the government and he also was about 20 years younger than me!!!

Just got to stay alert all the time, Just you all be careful and keep watching.
    Lehighlots
    American Legion Rider POST #318

Blog Entries
    I have actually come to a full stop on a main street in my town, shut off the bike, and walked back to someone who was following to close. Then I turned my back to them and told them to take a really good like at my ass so that they could see that it was not worth riding. May have been a stupid thing to do, but it got my point across. I hate people who ride my ass. And Jugo, if it makes you feel more comfortable to let people behind you know that you are watching them and their intruding on your space bothers you, continue to do. Don't listen to wet behind the ears punks. Those who can ride safe do, those who can't become MSF instructors.

RiderInfo Regular Rider Info Insider
    You can either tap the brakes or toss a handfull of pebbles up in the air.... when the pebbles hit the hood and windshield behind you it sounds like a machine gun being fired. They'll get the message.....
    If you expect the freedom that you say is yours
    Prove that you deserve it, help us to preserve it
    Or being free will just be words and nothing more
    - Kansas -

It should make the brake light come on without having to squeeze the calipers, or slow you down at all.
    Promote Hunanism (extra spicey)

Quote Originally Posted by windowswiz View Post
    You can either tap the brakes or toss a handfull of pebbles up in the air.... when the pebbles hit the hood and windshield behind you it sounds like a machine gun being fired. They'll get the message.....
    I like that one!!!

Recognized Member Rider Info Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieDave View Post
    That is so good. When I went for my full license the certifier got up me for having one finger gently on the hand brake. He asked me what i was doing and when I told him that I always did that because I kept an eye one the cars behind me and I could nudge it to let them know I was looking at them he told me to "GET OUT OF THE HABIT AS IT WAS STUPID TO NOT CONCENTRATE ON WHER I WAS GOING" ...and these a$$holes are registered certifiers by the government and he also was about 20 years younger than me!!!
    I ride with two fingers resting on the front brake...split second quicker reaction time. It also helps me with the cramps.

Recognized Member Rider Info Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by windowswiz View Post
    This is bad on my part...but you guys do with it what you will.

Forget the pebbles...break down your old spark plugs and collect that ceramic thingy. Grab one and go to a junk yard..."looking for a part" and throw one at a window of one of them old junkers.....you'll catch my drift!