Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.

Thread: Rider Info Motorcycle Forum Readership Doubles in Two Months

On the Farm Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries

Rider Info Motorcycle Forum Readership Doubles in Two Months

According to our web server statistics, since July we have doubled our traffic and readership at riderinfo.com, but not increased membership. Don't get me wrong, the guests are great, but we really need more contributors. We already have a good base of regular contributors, but there's room for more members here on the forum.

We offer a free photo gallery to post your bike and run pictures in categories. You get a free blog when you join. Membership puts you on our mailing list so you hear about special events and runs. You can post your benefit run or benefit runs you know about for free. We're adding social networking groups real soon to help you manage your riding groups too. All the benefits of myspace networking without the kiddies!

All you lurkers out there, come on in and sign up! We'd like to meet you.

How about this, we'll mail free riderinfo.com helmet stickers to new members (while supplies last) who supply us a mailing address. Addresses are not saved, or harvested or sold. As soon as I write an envelope, I'll delete the PM in which the address was sent to me. Here is our privacy policy.

Hell, if anyone else needs them, the offer of a sase still stands. If ya need riderinfo.com helmet stickers shipped and can't send a sase, PM me.

If you are a regular posting member, please tell a friend about the Rider Info Motorcycle Forum today.

Thanks for all your support!
    "What does it mean to you? For me, it's something I just do."

rick miller
    Come on folks, Its not that hard to become a member of R.I. I know I dont post as much as others, but I do read most of stuff, & as you all know I try to post pictures of the runs my wife & I go on. If your not a member you cant post the pictures you took of the run you were on so I can check it out along with the others that are in other states. Let this site become one of our places to pass along info, pictures , or what ever. Who knows you just may find some new friends.

On the Farm Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries
    BTW, another cool thing about registering and logging in is that those double underlines ads will disappear and you don't have to deal with them anymore.

Give it a try, join today! Click the register link on the menu up top.
    "What does it mean to you? For me, it's something I just do."