Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.

Thread: Wheres everyone ridding this weeked??

Settled In Rider Info Insider BamBam57's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool Wheres everyone ridding this weeked??

Anyone know of a good local run this weekend please post. Cabin Fever sucks!
    Oh good gody Miss Mody where have all the bikers gone?
    BE CAREFUL WHAT YA WISH FOR !

On the Farm Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries
    I've been checking out places where our local bands play more than looking for runs.

Good to hear from you.
    "What does it mean to you? For me, it's something I just do."

RiderInfo Regular Rider Info Insider
    Its a bank holiday weekend here so were going to the west coast of Scotland. Nowhere in particular, just looking for a bit of an escape from the rat race for a few days. Ideally we will be looking for a sleepy little Scottish fishing village with a pub and somewhere to eat.

Settled In Rider Info Insider BamBam57's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool thats cool

I am of Scottish heritage. Have a great ride! Looks like rain here in Florida all weekend.
    BE CAREFUL WHAT YA WISH FOR !

rick miller
    Who cares about the rain

RiderInfo Regular Rider Info Insider
    Just got back from Scotland. Great weekend. Found a nice bed & breakfast just outside of Dumfries. Good food, drink, peace and quiet. When we were going there we passed a sign saying 'DEVILS PORRIDGE EXHIBITION'. Curious as to what is Devils porridge, I looked it up on the computer. For those of you interested in WW1 you may find it interesting.

Finally. The board is opened back up to me. This is like the first time in two months I've been able to do anything on it.

I got bored watching open wheel cars make unexpected right hand turns into the wall at the Brickyard on Saturday, so I asked my girls if either one of them wanted to go for a ride (the oldest daughter was visiting, and the other girl is Aleta of course). They both declined and declared me a fool for even thinking about going for a ride, as the weather looked like the bottom could drop out at any minute.

I ended up tooling all over North Georgia for three hours... dodging rainstorms and staying in a single patch of sunshine that followed me the whole way. It was about the best day I've had on my bike yet this year. Got home and parked the bike, and the bottom dropped out. But I was dry, warm, and happy I took the chance.
    Never twist the throttle with your ego

On the Farm Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries
    I'm glad you got back in Ron. I have no idea what could have been wrong. But I upgraded vB and wen through the permissions for everything very carefully yesterday. I found some issues, so I guess that was the problem. I did too much at once to know exactly what I fixed or broke for that matter. Keep me posted.
    "What does it mean to you? For me, it's something I just do."

It was security related. When we decided to take me off the admin list, it was like it removed me from the board completely as far as access to the forums for the bigwater account went. I still got emails for subscribed threads, still could send/receive PMs, I just got permission errors every time I tried to view a forum.

I was able to keep up with everybody by viewing the threads through my test user account which wasn't affected, but couldn't do anything through the bigwater account except access the user CP and IM you to bitch about it
    Never twist the throttle with your ego