Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.

Thread: Breaking News

Active Member Rider Info Insider

Breaking News

Assuming that I have this in the right spot( If not hopefully someone will move it there)

First Starr and I would like to take this time to sincerly thank all those who stopped by the Pine Grove on sunday to tip a pint in rememberance of brother Floyd. We saw peeps that we haven't had contact with since the last time someone died, which in my mind is bulls&^%.

That being said, I'm of the mind that if your gonna complain then ya better be doin something about it and being the type of person who can't keep a secret wort a flip.

I have been hearing rumors of an event in the works being called THE VERY FIRST ANNUAL "BROKEN SPOKE SALOON" REUNION PARTY in honor of brothers lost and/or stolen. This rumor has been confirmed by the folks who most assuredly have the ability to pull a stunt like this off. ( remember Oklawaha) ?
    with tons of help from all our friends of course.

Remember you saw it here first,
    Thanx to FX for providing the place from which to annouce this monumental undertaking. Keep checking in as updates are soon to follow.

Ride safe an keep one eye on your mirror

Danny & Starr
    I will join no orginization that would have someone like me as a member

On the Farm Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries
    Always good to hear from you. Thanks for the scoop. We'll be proud to provide any support we can.
    "What does it mean to you? For me, it's something I just do."

Good news. A lot of people will like hearing this.

Active Member Rider Info Insider
    A little birdie told me that the site will be announced in the next few weeks
    I will join no orginization that would have someone like me as a member

Thumbs up That is awsome ive got some great memrorbilia!!!!!!!!! Where is spell check when ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    Assuming that I have this in the right spot( If not hopefully someone will move it there)

First Starr and I would like to take this time to sincerly thank all those who stopped by the Pine Grove on sunday to tip a pint in rememberance of brother Floyd. We saw peeps that we haven't had contact with since the last time someone died, which in my mind is bulls&^%.

That being said, I'm of the mind that if your gonna complain then ya better be doin something about it and being the type of person who can't keep a secret wort a flip.

I have been hearing rumors of an event in the works being called THE VERY FIRST ANNUAL "BROKEN SPOKE SALOON" REUNION PARTY in honor of brothers lost and/or stolen. This rumor has been confirmed by the folks who most assuredly have the ability to pull a stunt like this off. ( remember Oklawaha) ?
    with tons of help from all our friends of course.

Remember you saw it here first,
    Thanx to FX for providing the place from which to annouce this monumental undertaking. Keep checking in as updates are soon to follow.

Ride safe an keep one eye on your mirror

Danny & Starr

HEY DANNY & STARR
    THIS IS JUST WHAT THIS TOWN HAS BEEN NEEDING
    I WOULD LOVE TO HELP OUT IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE
    JUST GIVE ME A SHOUT (YOU KNOW THE NUMBER)
    LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AND I
    KNOW ALOT OF FOLKS THAT WOULD LOVE TO SEE
    YOU GUYS ON THE TOY RUN THIS YEAR (14th ANNUAL)
    YOU GUYS HELPED US TO START THIS BENIFIT FROM THE
    GET GO (REMEMBER WHEN???)
    MARY

Recently Checked In
    Danny & Starr,
    We need this so bad, tired of seeing lost faces at funerals. Let me know what I can do to help. rayngrl63@hotmail.com - Kim O