Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.

Thread: Benefit dinner & carwash-for Cory Heding

Blog Entries

Benefit dinner & carwash-for Cory Heding

There is a benefit carwash for donations & chicjen dinner for $7.00 happening on June 18th starting at 12:00. There is a 50/50 drawing going on as well All of this for Cory Heding who had a bad motorcycle accident and his family has no insurance and his recovery expected to be 6 mo-1 year. Cory is presently employed by Bushnell Goodyear Tires in Bushnell. He also has a wife and a little girl that depends on him.

The carwash & dinner to be held at Bushnell Tire store over in Bushnell on 301.

Cory went down on bike after hitting some gravel. He broke his leg, almost lost it but doctors were able to finally save his leg but medical bills have accumulated, not mention loss of work while still down.

Anyone thats able, please go by and at least have the dinner and help contribute to help his family. You can buy advance tickets for dinner from Colleen Cason and any questions you may have about benefit-please call her at 352-569-0609.

I found out about benefit from one of Sumter County's finest deputy sheriffs. Promised to let our motorcycle community know another biker down and in need of help, so help out whatever you can out there.

Sportycat

On the Farm Rider Info Insider
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for getting the word out, Cat. Let's hope Cory heals up quickly.
    "What does it mean to you? For me, it's something I just do."

Blog Entries

Wink This saturday 6/18/11

Hi All,

Hope some of you stop by and help out this kid. I see as usual, I was rushing to post this earlier and misspelled chicken,lol. It really is chicken dinner and supposed to be really good. Stop in at Bushnell and have a bite while you're out ridin. Can always stop off at Buddys around the corner afterwards. Nice riding out that way and for the price of a drink and a tip, have ya a good dinner. Se ya and maybe chit chat around Buddys later on.

Sportycat