Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.

RiderInfo’s Motorcycle RiderInfo Photo Gallery

1. C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run

1. Gallery Photos

2. Description
      The Chapter One C.O.B.B. Society of Florida organized the Can You See Me Now rally with ABATE to help educate auto drivers and raise their awareness of motorcycles on our roads and highways. The rally featured parades originating at points all around Central Florida which all converged on Old Town.

The leg of the run out of Gator Harley Davidson in Leesburg was to ride off at about 1pm or so and by 12 noon the back parking lot was about full of motorcycles. Many locals as well as members of organizations that ride motorcycles were out in support of the rally and were having a great time while supporting an important cause which affects all of us that ride motorcycles. Later after the ride, the local folks met back at the County Line Bar for Entertainment and to relax.

The County Line Bar had an after party for the folks that attended the C.O.B.B. - ABATE awareness run with entertainment by the SlingShot Band out of Kissimmee Florida. SlingShot played classic rock and blues keeping the spirits of the crowd high and the dance floor full.
    3. Click Thumbnail to Enlarge.
      C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2679 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2680 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2681 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2682 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2683 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2684 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2685 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2686 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2687 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2688 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2689 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2690 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2691 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2692 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2693 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2694 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2695 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2696 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2697 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2698 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2699 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2700 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2701 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2702 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2703 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2704 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2705 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2706 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2707 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2708 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2709 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2710 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2711 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2712 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2713 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2714 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2715 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2716 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2717 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2718 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2719 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2720 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2721 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2722 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2723 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2724 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2725 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2726 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2727 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2728 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2729 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2730 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2731 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2732 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2733 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2734 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2735 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2736 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2737 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2738 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2739 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2740 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2741 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2742 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2743 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2744 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2745 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2746 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2747 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2748 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2749 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2750 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2751 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2752 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2753 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2754 C.O.B.B. - ABATE Can You See Me Now Awareness Run - Photo 2755
    4. Gallery Statistics
      Member: RiderInfo
      Created: 05-29-2007 02:45 PM
      Last Modified: 08-13-2007 05:24 PM
      Views: 1439
      Comments: 0
    5. Comments
      Author Comment Date
    6. Powered by: vBPicGallery