Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.

panheader’s Motorcycle RiderInfo Photo Gallery

1. 65 Harley Panhead

1. Gallery Photos

2. Description
      This has been my main ride since bought as a basket in 1978. Over the years it has been built and rebuilt a number of times, but this is it's present configuration. The motor is basically stock except for an S&S "B" carb and Andrews "J" grind cam. The 4 speed tranny has the stock FLH gears, and is driven by a Primo 2" open belt. It's been sitting in a Paugcho stock dimension rigid frame since 1980 and I can't say enough about it. Those people know how to build a great frame. The front end is a stock wide glide with a 21" wheel. The rear wheel is a '67 to'72 style with juice drum. The tanks are '60 with stock emblems and the seat is an original Corbin Gentry of 1980 vintage. I have no idea how many miles I've put on her as the speedo has never worked (needs a drive gear for the tranny, I'll have to get one someday). The wife and I have been all over southern Ontario and a bit of Western New York on her, and she always gets us home.
    3. Click Thumbnail to Enlarge.
      65 Harley Panhead - Photo 12
    4. Gallery Statistics
      Member: panheader
      Created: 05-28-2004 10:22 PM
      Last Modified: 05-28-2004 10:22 PM
      Views: 1588
      Comments: 5
    5. Comments
      Author Comment Date
      tootoodivine very cool ride 12-11-2004
      shanana Do you live in Victoria?/ I swear ive seen this bike. 10-13-2004