Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.

Ta2d2x2’s Motorcycle RiderInfo Photo Gallery

1. 2005 Triumph Rocket III

1. Gallery Photos

2. Description
      Engine Size
      • 2300cc/2.3 liter

Color
      • Cardinal Red
    3. Click Thumbnail to Enlarge.
      2005 Triumph Rocket III - Photo 1565 The Beast Left side 2002 Honda VLX 1800 Jesse on Virox; '04 Honda Interceptor '00 Yamaha V-Star 1100 Classic '06 Honda VLX
    4. Gallery Statistics
      Member: Ta2d2x2
      Created: 04-08-2007 11:17 PM
      Last Modified: 04-08-2007 11:40 PM
      Views: 1393
      Comments: 2
    5. Comments
      Author Comment Date
      Ta2d2x2 Hi Connie,

I thank you for clearing up that it is in fact the name of your bike...and not your referring to the actual bike. I had a '99 VLX and I loved that bike! Back then, I was called the Bolt-On Queen! lol That poor little bike had every imaginable chrome accessory on her! It would be nice if it came with a 5th gear. As is, I tend to get forgetful and go throw the motions of that 5th and even a sexth gear as my sport bike has this. But you have to quell my curiosity now... what were the last 4 bikes you had?? lol

Why is it that you think this forum is not friendly to you? I certainly hope that i in no way offended you. It was never my intention. I am always thrilled when I come across another female cyclist. I am the Miami-Dadae chapter leader for www.womenride.org.

Have a great remainder of the week,
      Jesse
      04-09-2007
      BayAngel the NAME of my bike is sissy, i didnt mean it was a sissy, i say alot of stuff backwards on the net. big deal, who cares, so what.?? LOL
      accually i have more respect for it than the last four bikes i had in the last four years.
      i know it is a 4 speed.
      VERY wow nice bike you have there.
      i am happy w it and the gas prices are risin and we are cool! no?
      this forum is not friendly to me. i have not gotten used to it.
      i use yahoo, where i have a womens bike group.
      great looking bike and thanks for the message. happy easter and ride safe
      connie b fl
      04-09-2007
    6. Powered by: vBPicGallery