Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.

sportycat’s Motorcycle RiderInfo Photo Gallery

1. SPORTYCAT-LEESBURG ABATE RUN-2010

1. Gallery Photos

2. Description
      I went on the Abate Leesburg Bikefest Run yet again. At least someone was at each stop for the cards this year! A little more organized than in the past. I would still have to say, not the most friendly crowd I've been around though but I still had fun as well as most of the people I ran into that day. And for the SA biker that asked am I taking pics of the girls, Yes, as the girl was feeding your sorry butt at Sleepy Hollow along with about 5,000 other bikers. Good work girl, whoever you are!

And the guy that I stopped for on the road from Little Lake Harris Pub, hopoe you guys got that Clutch cable fixed and got on your way, gld to help out a little.

Sportycat
    3. Click Thumbnail to Enlarge.
      ABATE POKER RUN-2010-Dam Pub SPORTYCAT at Dam Pub SPORTYCAT-LEESBURG ABATE RUN-2010 - Photo 9849 Abate Dude-Dam Pub Dam Pub Dam Pub Friendly people at Dam Pub Dam Pub Dam Pub Sleepy Hollow Sleepy Hollow Marvin at Sleepy Hollow Sleepy Hollow Sleepy Hollow Sleepy Hollow Sleepy Hollow Sleepy Hollow Sleepy Hollow Girl Feeding Hungry Bikers-Sleepy Hollow Sleepy Hollow Abate at Sleepy Hollow Little Lake Harris Pub Little Lake Harris Pub Little Lake Harris Pub oops, clutch cable problems-from Little Lake Harris Pub
    4. Gallery Statistics
      Member: sportycat
      Created: 05-09-2010 07:20 AM
      Last Modified: 05-09-2010 07:55 AM
      Views: 1871
      Comments: 0
    5. Comments
      Author Comment Date
    6. Powered by: vBPicGallery