PDA

View Full Version : Insurance

Coop28
12-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Where do y'all buy your insurance? Looking to save some $$$$

Hawg-Tied
12-06-2005, 12:24 AM
Wharever you do, stay away from Geico, they're triple what everyone else charges. I've been getting mine from Foremost for years. I shop them every year, and they always come in lowest. If it's your first year you may get hit a little harder, especially if you're in the over 40 "new rider" club.

Good Luck, Hawg

copper
12-06-2005, 02:49 AM
If you're in the service or have been, USAA is pretty good...No discount for the Rider Safety class, though....

bird
12-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Like hawg-tied I also buy from Formost (for me it is called Dairyland) not because they are the cheapest but I can boot up my medical coverage and add passenger coverage for a small increase. That is important that I take care of any guest passengers I may have onboard. Also up here in the north we never know when we will have one extra ride day so my insurance covers any day I ride, other companies have a specific storage clause. Do the homework and ask lots of questions. Good luck Bird

Jacine
12-06-2005, 03:03 PM
I think insurances vary from state to state. I have GEICO, two bikes insured and pay under 325 annually.

Jacine