Riderinfo.com, connecting bikers, runs and bands.
Your online exchange for run and band info. Keep in touch with all your riding friends online at RI.
Riders of all motorcycle makes and models welcome.
View RSS Feed

bufordtpisser

Looks like we made it through another week..........

Rate this Entry
Finally got my new High speed connection at the new place. Going through Dish Network since I now live so far down in the boonies that there is no cable or DSL. But it works pretty good, and it is a way to communicate to the outside world. And seeing as how the only phone that I have is my Cell and that doesn't even work down there, It is a way fro people to get ahold of me. It is sad in this day and age that the only way to feel safe and comfortable is through isolation. But I can sit on the front porch and not have to worry about gunshots or those pesky errant cars hitting my house.(I actually had 4 cars crash into my old house in three years) Finally got used to the quiet enough so that I can sleep. The sounds of the creek and the crickets actually lull you to sleep at night. I have to admit though that I never thought that I was going to be able to make the adjustment from a 4 bedroom house to a 1 bedroom house. Lots of stuff got the boot. It is amazing what we collect over the years. Did I really need 5 computers?? Well no, but they did make the move with me. Had to keep some stuff. Lots of clothes and household items stayed though. Actually they were mostly donated because I hate yard sales.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yeah, that and the ambulances.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: